Terms and Conditions
Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by tastecard, the following Programme restrictions apply:
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘tastecard’ or misspellings of ‘tastecard’ in the URL. For example, www.tastecard.com.
-Affiliates wishing to promote tastecard using the PPC channel must do so using their own websites or landing pages.
- Affiliates must not include tastecard Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://tastecard.affiliate.com.
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt tastecard Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/tastecard.
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand tastecard or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of terms and conditions.
- Affiliates must not post on any official tastecard social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. tastecard social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Direct linking to tastecard websites from paid social media is prohibited unless agreed beforehand between the Publisher and Supplier.
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
- Before joining the Affiliate Program, please ensure your website does not display or sell advertising on any website that contravenes any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising
- Must be able to navigate using the browsers back button Please note that sales on pre orders will not be validated until the actual sale has been sent to the customer. Any cancelled orders will not be validated.
- Ello Group is the exclusive licensee of the tastecard trademark and get-up
The contents of tastecard literature and all websites owned by The Ello Group, including but not limited to tastecard, are protected by the law relating to trademark and copyright.
We are happy to work through the email channel with our prior consent and sign off on any emails before they are sent however, be aware that emails must adhere to the CAN-SPAM act. tastecard is against Spamming, if an affiliate is found Spamming then the transactions will be cancelled, and the affiliate will be suspended from the program.
By accepting these terms, affiliates acknowledge that tastecard has the right to decline commission based on traffic generated outside of the UK & marketing source deduplication. Affiliates are rewarded based on a last click attribution.
tastecard encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the tastecard affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from tastecard’s Affiliate Manager).
tastecard reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale, and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.