HAMILTON BEACH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Hamilton Beach Online Affiliate Program is a partnership with Hamilton Beach which allows you to earn a commission by linking visitors from your website to HamiltonBeach.com. You earn commissions, and we handle the orders, order fulfillment, and customer service. It’s easy!
We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it:
- Promotes sexually explicit materials
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotes illegal activities
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law. It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person's copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person's copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third party rights.
- Contains software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
If you are accepted as part of our Affiliate Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance into our program means you agree to abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You must include a lawful and appropriate disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
- Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. Disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.
Commissions are paid on last click attribution model.
The transaction value that commissions are paid on does not include VAT/sales tax, shipping charges, credit card fees, or any other charges outside of the revenue generated from the sale of a product. Hamilton Beach reserves the right to reconcile or adjust the value of any transaction that is attributed to another marketing channel.
A commission may be declined due to order cancellation, return of item, failed customer credit check, failed order fraud validation, breach of program terms, duplicate orders, out of stock items, or the use of any coupon/promotional code not listed in the affiliate program, and on orders deemed by Hamilton Beach to be for the purpose of reselling.
Any brand bidding activity must be approved by Hamilton Beach. All non-approved PPC activity from affiliates will be considered as non-commissionable and would be removed from the affiliate program.