Terms & Conditions
Princess Cruises operate a strict policy on paid search activity.
In order to avoid any broad matching issues, affiliates must add Princess Cruises, princess.com, princesscruise.com, princess.co.uk, and princesscruises.co.uk as negative keywords in all paid search activity.
• Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on brand searches.
Example: ‘Princess Cruises’
• Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid brand searches.
Example: ‘Princess Cruise offers’ ‘Princess Cruise holidays’
• Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspells or variations of brand searches.
Example: ‘Princess cruses’
• Affiliates are not permitted to use the Princess Cruises trademark in any paid search activity, whether this is in ad text, copy or display URLs.
• Unless explicit permission has been given no affiliate is allowed to perform direct linking PPC activity to the Princess Cruises website, this includes using the Princess Cruises website as a display URL.
• Affiliates also must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
• Affiliates are not permitted to use the brand name (including misspells and variations) as a sub domain or sub folder.
Example: princesscruises.affiliate.com, princesscruisesholidays.co.uk, mysite.co.uk/princesscruises
Brand terms are considered to be the following:
• Princess Captains Circle
• Princess Cruise Holidays
• Caribbean Princess
• Coral Princess
• Crown Princess
• Diamond Princess
• Emerald Princess
• Golden Princess
• Grand Princess
• Island Princess
• Majestic Princess
• Pacific Princess
• Regal Princess
• Royal Princess
• Ruby Princess
• Sapphire Princess
• Sea Princess
• Sky Princess
• Star Princess
• Sun Princess
This restriction also includes any misspellings, derivations and phrases including any of the above terms
Email Marketing Campaign
Affiliates promoting Princess Cruises through email marketing must contact the Affiliate Team for sign off prior to the campaign drop.
Anyone found infringing on these terms will be contacted by the Princess Cruises Affiliate Team. Please note anyone found contravening the TC’s may have their commissions declined and face suspension from the programme. In extreme circumstances Princess Cruises reserve to right to immediately suspend any affiliates found contravening these terms and conditions, declining any commissions accrued from the activity.
Any affiliate found to utilising unauthorised spyware or adware whilst joined to the programme will be suspended with immediate effect.
For more information, or further clarification on whether your activity would contravene any of the above Terms and Conditions please contact the Affiliate Team on PHDAffiliates@phdmedia.com.