Terms and Conditions
Unless explicitly authorized otherwise by ESPA Skincare, the following Programme restrictions apply:
Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the words ‘ESPA Skincare', or misspellings of 'ESPA Skincare in the URL. For example, www.espaskincare.com
Affiliates must not include ESPA Skincare or ESPA Skincare Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the subdomain of their website’s URL (for example: http://espaskincare.affiliate.com).
Affiliates may use correctly spelt ESPA Skincare or ESPA Skincare Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL (for example, http://www.affiliate.com/espaskincare).
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Espa Skincare Vouchers
Espa Skincare Vouchers
Espa Skincare Voucher codes
Espa Skincare discount codes
Espa Skincare codes
ESPA Skincare encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the ESPA Skincare affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from ESPA’s Skincare’s Affiliate Manager).
ESPA Skincare reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include:
• PPC Brand
• PPC Generic
• Email Advertising
• Direct Partnerships
• Price Comparison
• Display & retargeting advertising
• Other Affiliate Networks
• In house referrer scheme (further details on this can be found below)
The In House Referrer Scheme
Existing customers who have already purchased from The Hut Group will be sent an email explaining the referral scheme and how they can earn credit from driving new customers to the site.
- Existing customer logs into their account on ESPA Skincare and goes to referral section.
- Existing customer creates link to ESPA Skincare to share on social media.
- New customer clicks on that link and makes first purchase on ESPA Skincare either by entering referral code at checkout or after an automatic discount has been applied after clicking on a referral link.
- Existing customer receives credit to spend on ESPA Skincare as a reward.
All referral sales will be de-duped against affiliate sales and there will be a slight change to the usual last-click method of tracking in certain circumstances:
- If a new customer uses a referral code or link then clicks an affiliate link (within 30 minutes of the first click), this sale will be attributed to the referral scheme
- If an affiliate link is used 30 minutes or more after the referral link is clicked and no referrer code is redeemed then the affiliate will still be awarded the last click and receive commission for this sale
Note: Whenever a referrer code is used, the sale will not track via affiliates.
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the specific programme contact.