All affiliates are required to adhere to OLPRO Terms and Conditions. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
- Affiliates must always promote OLPRO in a positive, relevant manner.
- All affiliates who apply to the OLPRO affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. To maximise your chance of being accepted, clearly express your relevance and value to the OLPRO program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature OLPRO on. Any approvals, apply only to the urls provided at the time of application.
- If you wish to feature OLPRO on other sites that you own, please contact the Affiliate Manager via email@example.com.
- Newsletters, Emails and Social Media links are accepted as part of the process.
- Retargeting and Remarketing allowed.
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction.
The following affiliate sites or behaviors are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities.
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices.
- Adopt black hat web practices.
- Work against the interest of OLPRO
- Participate in fraudulent activities.
- Affiliates may duplicate artwork and photography from the OLPRO website as long as it used to link to www.olproshop.com
- Affiliates may use the OLPRO Logo and other Logo's, such as OLPRO BREEZE, as long as it links to www.olproshop.com
- Current and available product must be promoted. Old items or discontinued items can't be promoted and must be removed.
- All payments made are Net Payments, they are 4% of the Net Value.