Affiliate Terms and Conditions
- From time to time Warner Leisure Hotels will communicate the details of promotional activity to the Publishers for their consideration on an opt in basis. These promotions may include increased rates of commission, discounts or other enhancements designed to increase sales at a given time and for a specific period.
- Warner reserves the right to terminate promotional activity on notice to the Publishers at any time.
Intellectual Property (IP):
- Intellectual Property (IP) includes any logos, business names, trade-marks (whether registered or unregistered), internet domain names, copyright, and moral rights, and the right to sue for passing off and any other rights equivalent to any of the foregoing in any jurisdiction world-wide and any application for registering the foregoing.
- Warner Leisure Hotels will issue approved marketing images, copy, logos and URL links along with any other assets deemed necessary for use by the Publishers either on the AWIN platform or directly to the Publishers via email or an agreed document transfer platform.
- Warner Leisure Hotels hereby grants the Publisher a right to use its IP as expressly defined above for the purposes only of exercising its rights and complying with its obligations in relation to the authorised promotional activity.
- Any Publisher found to be using Warner Leisure Hotels IP beyond that permitted above will be notified by Warner or AWIN on Warner Leisure’s behalf and then, within an expressed time period (depending on the severity of the infraction), suspended and or removed from the programme permanently.
- The Parties hereby acknowledge that neither shall acquire rights in the other’s IP by virtue of any act in connection with the marketing. Any and all of the Parties’ IP shall at all times remain the sole and absolute property of that Party;
- The Publisher will not permit any third party to use Warner Leisure’s IP without the prior written consent of Warner.
Brand / Trademark Bidding:
- Warner Leisure hotels do not allow any Publishers to undertake trademark or brand bidding across any search engines and/or devices. This exclusion includes but is not limited to:
- bidding on Warner Leisure Hotels and misspelling and/or extensions of the brands i.e. Warner Leisure, Warner Leisure hotels, Warner Leisure UK etc.
- bidding on the Warner Leisure Hotels website address i.e. warnerleisurehotels.co.uk ; and/or
- undertaking trademark + bidding i.e. Warner Leisure discounts, Warner Leisure hotels activities etc.
How to make sure you are not flagged for PPC bidding? We recommend that you add Warner Leisure hotels and common misspelling as broad match negative terms to all paid search campaigns.
- Any Publishers found breaching /Warner Leisure brand / trademark terms will be notified by Warner Leisure or AWIN on Warner’s behalf and then, within an expressed time period (depending on the severity of the infraction), suspended and or removed from the programme permanently.
- Publishers will be audited by Warner Leisure from time to time and any concerns will be notified to the Publisher.
- Publishers will endeavour at all times to present Warner Leisure Hotels content and IP professionally and without error including but not limited to the correct size and shape images, correctly spelled copy and avoidance of colloquialisms and no use of swearing.
- Warner Leisure Hotels will not tolerate any connection, be it direct, indirect or implied, to content that is deemed at the express opinion of Warner to be:
- discriminatory in any way;
- sexual in nature;
- linked to gambling;
- linked to drug-taking;
- overtly linked to politics;
- encourages violence; and/or
- would generally be deemed inappropriate at the express opinion of Warner.
- Any Publishers found breaching this general behaviour section will be notified by Warner or AWIN on Warner’s behalf and then, within an expressed time period (depending on the severity of the infraction), suspended and or removed from the programme permanently.
Publishers are eligible for commission payments at the prevailing rates from Warner on the basis that:
- Publishers adhere to all the terms listed in this document; and
- sales made by the Publishers have:
- been booked and tracked successfully via an official affiliate link;
- not been cancelled by the guest;
- the guest has arrived for and completed their holiday; and
- the booking was not made with an additional discount code or offer linked to another third party.
- if the booking was made with an approved code taken from Awin
- The value of the Commission Payment may be impacted by the actions of the guest after the initial booking. Should the guest amend their booking and reduce the cost of their break then commission will be calculated and paid against the final total cost of the booking.
- Any Publishers found breaching this commission payments section will be notified by Warner or AWIN on Warner’s behalf and Commission Payments may be declined.
- In the case of Commission Payment disputes, Warner Leisure will take reasonable steps to investigate the claims but Warner decisions in the matter of Commission Payment disputes will be final.
- All bookings made with Warner are subject to the standard booking terms as set out below: