Ticketmaster Theatre is part of Ticketmaster UK, the UK market leader and top online ticket retailer. We provide a comprehensive events site for all things West End & Theatre; from top offers to presales for the latest shows.
Ticketmaster Theatre & Attractions is part of Ticketmaster UK, the UK market leader and top online ticket retailer. We provide a comprehensive events site for all things West End & Days Out; from top offers to presales for the latest shows.
West End Theatre: 3% of the tickets face value
Regional Theatre: 1% of the tickets face value
Commission increases are available
Ticketmaster Theatre reserves the right to pay 0% commission
Ticketmaster reserve the right to place publishers on 1% standard commission if West End theatre events aren’t specifically promoted
A list of West End theatres can be found under the Documents tab. We reserve the right to pay commission at the standard rate of the Ticketmaster UK (ID 3589) programme when a non-West End show is taking place at these venues.
Attractions: 1% of the tickets face value
All Commissions are exc. VAT
- Commission is only payable on transactions made on theatre.ticketmaster.co.uk.
- Commission is only available for events / genres that are being actively promoted by affiliates. Please try to use the deeplinks associated with the correct programme for the event / genre you are promoting.
- Without limiting the foregoing, products and services sold on the theatre.ticketmaster.co.uk site that are currently not eligible for commissions are:
- Transactions completed on museumtix.com, admission.com, or Telecharge.com
- Transactions completed via phone
- Tickets sold via the third party eticketing platform
- Third party products on partner sites linked from theatre.ticketmaster.co.uk website
- Events that are taking place outside the UK and/or transactions that are not in Pound Sterling
- Ticketmaster reserves the right to exclude certain events from being a qualifying event completely or for set periods of time. We will use reasonable endeavours to give you advance notification of these excluded events and for what periods
- Some events held on the Ticketmaster Theatre platform may include non West End events which will qualify for the standard commission on the Ticketmaster UK (ID 3589) programme. These events may track at the standard rate, but will be retrospectively amended to the right commission prior to validation
- Please note that events only qualify for commission from the point of onsale. Tickets sold at presale only qualify for commission if the Ticketmaster affiliate team have explicitly given you access to the presale.
Other Ticketmaster Programmes
Ticketmaster.co.uk & Ticketweb.co.uk
- If you are a member of the Ticketmaster 3589 programme and link directly
- Commission: 1% of the tickets face value
GET ME IN! UK Ticketmaster fan Marketplace
- If you are a member of the GMI programme and link directly
- Commission: 7% of the tickets face value
This does not currently track through AWIN. Please contact on event specific basis for tracking
Commission – 1% of the tickets face value
If you are a member of the Ticketmaster Gift Card programme and link directly
Commission: 1.5% of the load value of the Gift Card
How Does it Work?
As a Ticketmaster affiliate, you send traffic to theatre.ticketmaster.co.uk through tracked links which allow us to record your referred traffic. You will earn commission for every qualified sale driven.
* Awin will send you monthly commission payments based upon number of net-tickets sold
SMS Shortcode ticketuk
Please note affiliates on the theatre.ticketmaster.co.uk programme are unable to subcontract the data contained in the Ticketmaster feed to third parties.