alloutdoor.co.uk specialises in outdoor clothing, adventure travel, camping & survival equipment from the biggest brands in the world, for both the seasoned and novice outdoor enthusiast who enjoys outdoor activities ranging from trekking or walking, to travelling, family camping, expeditions or outdoor survival.
alloutdoor.co.uk started retailing in 2006 and have established themselves as one of the best websites in the category, committed to excellent customer service & after sales, honest stock information, a general hassle-free approach, with thousands of different products to choose from.
Here are just some of the reasons to promote the programme:-
· Up to 5% commission for non-incentivised affiliates and for existing customers.
· An Excellent product range of thousands products.
· Open Keyword Policy
· 30 day validation period
· 30 day cookie period
· Fully automated and updated daily datafeed
· Full set of generic creatives
· Best sellers product list available
· No Leakage on affiliate traffic
· Affiliate tracking is present on all payment gateways
· An average order value of £60
· Popular and well-visited site in this space
· Regular affiliate specific communication including deeplinks.
alloutdoor.co.uk offers: -
· All leading Outdoor brands stocked
· High stock levels
· New products frequently added
· Low customer-returns rate
· Easy 1-click ordering
· Active Social Media campaigns
· We offer up to 5% commission for new and existing customers.
Commission is payable on:
· the basket value (Excludes VAT and p&p)
· all sales except clearance / sale items
· alloutdoor reserve the right to reject commissions on sales that are fraudulent, cancelled, or returned.
· alloutdoor work with cashback sites where the customer is expected to login to become a member, but we do not work with comparison shopping sites, or vouchercode / discountcode websites where commission is gained by simply planting a cookie and publishing voucher codes that don't exist or function.
Brand restricted PPC Policy
Affiliates are requested not to use domains owned by alloutdoor.co.uk as their display URL in any paid search campaign without express written permission.
Affiliates wishing to promote alloutdoor.co.uk through search engine marketing via a landing page should first contact alloutdoor or their affiliate agency to discuss this. PPC affiliates applying to the alloutdoor.co.uk program without first discussing their plans for promotion may find that their application is declined. All PPC campaigns must be approved by alloutdoor. Any affiliate found to be running PPC who has not had approval may have their commission removed.
Affiliates are asked not to register URLs with alloutdoor's trademarked terms contained in their domain.
Brand terms may be contained within the subdomain, e.g.
Affiliates may not put alloutdoor.co.ukwebsite into frames or use masked URLs. Use of the term “official site” in your ad copy is forbidden. Brand bidding is strictly forbidden. Any affiliate caught bidding on the alloutdoor brand name and misspelling will be removed from our program and will lose their commissions.
PPC Restrictions include but are not limited to: All Outdoor Ltd, All Outdoor, Al Outdoor, All Outdor, Al Outdor, All Out Door, alloutdoor, aloutdoor, alloutdoor.co.uk.
If you are unsure about the PPC restriction or have any questions please get in touch.
De-duplication Policy & Best Practice
alloutdoor.co.uk do not currently de-duplicate sales but reserve the right to do so in the future
alloutdoor.co.uk agrees, wherever possible, to provide affiliates with reasonable notice period on any significant changes to the campaign.
alloutdoor.co.uk welcomes the opportunity to work with all affiliate types except software application affiliates, cookie-stuffers / cookie-planters (such as vouchercode sites) or price comparison websites.
Affiliates must supply a working URL (under construction URL's are not acceptable) in order to be accepted onto the program.
Please do not use competitor names to send traffic to the merchant’s site.
alloutdoor.co.uk comply with the IAB AMC’s Ethical Merchant Charter and that this document has been written in accordance with this.
We place a great deal of importance in working closely with our affiliates. If you would to discuss any aspect of the program please do not hesitate in contacting us.