Elite, boutique and unique, the Shaftesbury Hotels Collection is a portfolio of contemporary four star properties strewn all over central London.With high commission rates, partnering with us is an ideal way to make your web site profitable.
Elite, boutique and unique, The Shaftesbury Hotels Collection is a portfolio of contemporary four star properties strewn all over Central London.
Ideally located near Hyde Park, Lancaster Gate, Queensway, Paddington, Marble Arch, Kensington, Piccadilly and Oxford Street, the Shaftesbury Hotels Collection is a hot favourite among tourists of all creed.
Modern and timeless, cutting edge and classic, unique and universally hip is what distinguishes the Shaftesbury accommodation and sets it apart from the rest in the city. Whether visitors want to indulge in a lush romantic weekend or close a business deal, the Shaftesbury Hotels Collection strikes the perfect balance and offers the best lodging the city has to offer.
Our rooms are tastefully decorated and highly appointed with comfortable beds, complimentary Broadband and Wi-Fi, Plasma TV, tea and coffee making facilities and en-suite rain showers. Our Club rooms and Suites are beautifully designed with contemporary touches and cosily furnished with a number of facilities for an experience to remember.
Shaftesbury Hotels London maintains a meticulously planned aggressive expansion strategy, which has resulted in the current ownership of the properties that the company enjoys today, and boasts of a significantly improved sales and market valuation.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- As an affiliate, if your site visitors click on our affiliate links, book a stay at any of our properties through www.theshaftesbury.com and complete their stay, you’ll earn a commission.
- You earn a commission on every completed booking made through www.theshaftesbury.com. The website booking engine is clearly visible on the landing page helping with conversion.
- Commissions are paid on the net base sales amount for accommodation, excluding taxes. Additional charges for food and beverage services, as well as for any other additional services (F&B, laundry, etc.), are excluded. Please note that commissions are only paid after the customer has completed their stay, therefore in the event of a cancellation no cashback will be awarded. We only pay commissions for completed hotel stays.
- www.theshaftesbury.com website users benefit from an online booking engine, an automated booking confirmation email with a unique booking reference number, as well as user friendly booking modification and cancellation options.
- As an affiliate you receive your commission payments through the affiliate network.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can use the Shaftesbury Hotels Collection logo on your site, but you must not amend it in any way. You will find a selection of the brand logos available once you have signed up to the programme.
- Brand bidding is not allowed. Affiliates are not allowed to bid on the keyword " Shaftesbury Hotels Collection ", misspellings or combinations on any search engines.
- Affiliates MUST NOT register, buy or use domains including any brand names pertaining to Shaftesbury Hotels Collection, misspellings and/or variations.
- Affiliates MUST NOT create a website that impersonates the Shaftesbury Hotels Collection website.
- Affiliates MUST NOT register/buy or use domains that users may believe are part of the Shaftesbury Hotels Collection.
- Closed keyword marketing policy.
- If you join you will earn commission on a qualifying transaction, which is a valid hotel booking made on www.theshaftesbury.com. This must be within the 30 days cookie period and your link must be the last one used to direct the customer to make their booking on www.theshaftesbury.com.
- The general commission structure for the programme is 9%
You will not earn commission on:
Additional booking fees.
If the transaction is not made through www.theshaftesbury.com booking engine.
If the transaction is completed offline through our call centres.
If the transaction is generated by a link that does not contain the correct tracking code.
If the booking is cancelled within the month of transaction.
If the booking is made via a PPC using branded keywords.