Welcome to The AA's UK affiliate programme
Share in the success of one of the UK’s most recognised brands.
Why insure your home with the AA?
- The AA is trusted by over 16 million car, home, travel and breakdown customers throughout the UK*
- Tailor your home insurance to suit your needs. The AA offer three types of home insurance – buildings insurance, contents insurance and combined buildings and contents insurance.
- AA Home insurance is rated 4 Stars by industry experts Defaqto – so it offers a good level of features and benefits**
- The AA’s standard home insurance offers a range of benefits with flexible extras to suit your needs.
- Flexible levels of contents cover, starting from £40,000
- Unlimited buildings cover for homes worth up to £1 million
- £45,000 alternative accommodation cover if your home can't be lived in due to an insured event
- Accidental damage cover is included within your contents cover level for non-portable gas and electrical items – e.g. a TV or washing machine
- New for old - the AA will replace any lost, stolen or damaged items with brand new ones where available – or give you the cash***
- Up to £3,000 cover for items stolen from outbuildings or garages
- A dedicated UK claims line that’s available 24 hours a day
*Correct as at June 2022.
**Defaqto is a financial information business, helping financial institutions and consumers make better informed decisions
****If a cash settlement is agreed, it will be limited to the cost of the replacement to us. See full policy terms.
Additional product information:
Enhance your cover with optional extras:
- Legal Expenses Cover – get up to £50,000 cover for legal expenses and access to a legal helpline. You’ll also have access to a range of free online legal documents – including a free will, checked by a qualified lawyer.
- Home Emergency Cover – get help in the event of many household emergencies including up to £500 for a call out, labour, parts and materials to cover an emergency service following an insured event.
What our affiliates get…
The commission structure per sale:
- £25 commission for Combined Policies and £12.50 commission for single polices for non-cashback affiliates (new customers only)
- £10 per sale for buildings or contents insurance, £20 per sale for combined buildings and contents insurance for cashback affiliates (new customers only)
- Advice and support from the Awin and AA ecommerce team to help improve your sales
- The opportunity to associate your website and business with the AA brand
If you have any questions about this programme or want to discuss joining any of the following programmes:
- The AA UK Breakdown Cover
- The AA European Breakdown Cover
- The AA Car Insurance