WELCOME TO THE LOVENESS LEE AFFILIATE PROGRAMME
Loveness Lee is a contemporary British jewellery brand for those with a daring attitude to style. All pieces are designed by Loveness and handmade in the UK using locally sourced and sustainable materials. Each design is inspired by the serendipitous textures found within nature, creating sculpture-like designs that are truly unique.
Our designs are loved by celebrities such as Nicola Caughlan, Munroe Bergdorf, Priyanka Chopra, Louise Roe and Rina Sawayama. We are also regularly featured in Stylist Magazine, Harper's Bazaar and Sunday Times STYLE.
If your website or blog matches our aesthetic and aspirations, we'd love for you to join the Loveness Lee affiliate programme and start promoting us whilst earning great commissions.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR PROGRAMME
We offer a 10% commission with a 30 day cookie as standard. This means that if any of your website users or blog readers purchase from Loveness Lee via your affiliate link within 30 days of clicking, you automatically earn 10% commission for each sale, providing the order wasn't cancelled, returned or attributed to another marketing channel.
We will also provide you with the following:
• Fresh content on a regular basis.
• Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with all our promotions.
• Voucher codes when needed for promotions and offers.
• Up-to-date creatives, both static and dynamic.
• 14 day return period
• Free UK next day delivery
• Covered overseas taxes & duties (US + EU)
• Fully recycled & recyclable packaging
AS AN AFFILIATE, WHAT CAN YOU DO?
As part of our affiliate programme, we ask you to promote Loveness Lee on your site or blog by:
• Placing our ads, banners and links on your site.
• Accessing our product data feed and promoting our jewellery to your visitors, ensuring they are informed on our latest collections and offerings.
HOW TO JOIN
If you wish to join the Loveness Lee affiliate community, then simply apply to our programme via AWIN. Our dedicated team will then take a look at your website or blog, to ensure it is suitable for, and in line with, our brand. We will then be in contact to let you know if your application has been successful.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for partnership opportunities and if you are facing any problems.