About Lloydspharmacy Online Doctor
On behalf of LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor, Dentsu are pleased to welcome you to our affiliate program details. The LloydsPharmacy, CQC rated Good, Online Doctor service is operated by qualified clinicians who offer a confidential service providing genuine medicines at affordable prices.
All orders are paid for online using the secure payment service, then delivered to the customer’s home address or collected from over 1000 local pharmacies.
The services on offer include:
- General Health - Acne, Allergy, Asthma, Covid-19 Test Kits, HPV Vaccine, Jet Lag, Malaria, STI Tests, STI Treatments, Stop Smoking, Weight Loss
- Women's Health - Contraceptive Pill, Cystitis, Facial Hair Removal, Morning After Pill, Period Delay
- Men's Health - Erectile Dysfunction, Hair Loss, Premature Ejaculation
The Online Doctor service has a fantastic conversion rate of 1% and an average order value of £139.
The LloydsPharmacy brand has a wealth of history and recognition behind it. As such we need to avoid any impact that could negatively affect the years of work that has helped to establish the brand. All Affiliates in our programme need to follow the guidelines and comply with them at all times in order to remain on the programme.
- Brand bidding is not allowed on this programme, unless there are exceptional circumstances where we are testing with affiliates and are agreed to by the client in advance.
- Please note the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor brand must not be promoted on websites external to the UK, and so can we only accept UK websites on the programme.
- Affiliates on the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor must only use graphical elements provided by Affiliate Window
- Dentsu and Lloydspharmacy will be carrying out regular audits of all affiliate sites to ensure that any content relating to the Lloydspharmacy Online Doctor service is accurate and not breaching the Medicines (Advertising) Regulations. For more information on the regulations download The Blue Guide: Advertising and Promotion of Medicines in the UK at: http://www.mhra.gov.uk/NewsCentre/CON2022533.
- Please note that no commission is earned on NHS or private prescriptions from Lloydspharmacy.com. Only online orders following consultations on http://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/ will receive commission from this affiliate program.
Commissions are from 4% of the sale value (excluding delivery charges) on a 30 day cookie. Payments and approvals are made within 30 days from the end of the previous month.
Please contact us if you would like any bespoke copy, links or further information about the program, or how to promote Online Doctor within the terms and conditions.