UltiUndies Affiliate Program - USA ONLY
UltiUndies is a luxury leakproof underwear brand for women whose mission is to reshape how women think and feel about bladder leakage through superior leakproof undies. Absorbent, functional, eco-friendly, and luxuriously soft on the body.
UltiUndies’ customers are women who experience discharges as a result of the following: bladder leakage, incontinence, Overactive Bladder (OAB), menstruation/period, pregnancy, postpartum, menopause, and/or a weak pelvic floor. UltiUndies is a convenient, easy solution for these situations.
UltiUndies protects women from visible embarrassments anywhere, anytime – no stress, no shame!
- 15% commission on all valid sales generated (excl. sale and coupon code sales)
- Access to official content, banners and text links curated to maximize payouts
- Bespoke graphics available on request
- Regular promotions and offers exclusive to our affiliates only
- Last touch attribution
- FREE delivery on orders over $70 (only in the continental USA)
- 30-day cookie duration
- Dedicated program management and expert team is available to answer questions and help you at email@example.com
- 15% commission on all full-priced sales
- 7% commission on coupon code and cashback/loyalty sales
VAT and Delivery charges do not qualify for commission. Affiliates are not permitted to promote any coupons that are not specifically issued to them by UltiUndies.
Paid Search Terms
If you are promoting UltiUndies through PPC activity, please make sure you respect the following guidelines:
* Do not use the UltiUndies brand or versions or misspellings
* Do not bid on brand terms + generic keywords, e.g. "UltiUndies underwear"
* Do not use the UltiUndies brand and URL in the display URL
* You have to use a landing page, direct linking is not allowed
* You can use product names, such as "Modal Brief"
* You can use trend names, such as "leakproof underwear"
* Affiliates must not claim to be the 'official' or 'authorized' (or any other such similar term) site.
Coupon Code Affiliates
All coupon code affiliates are expected to adhere to the below:
1. Using "Click to Reveal" when there is no valid or current code present is not permitted for affiliate publishers using "Click to Reveal" to show any deals / offers / sales instead of coupons.
2. Coupon code affiliate publishers must clearly detail the coupon offer that will be revealed by the click.
3. A valid code or promotion is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by UltiUndies for use by affiliates and not a code that has been issued to consumers direct. This code or promotion will have an activation date and where necessary a deactivation date.
4. Coupon code directories must contain clear categorization and separation between deals / offers / sales and discount codes.
5. All sales made through the affiliate program are verified; where a promotion code is used, and the offer has not been communicated to affiliates to use, commission will be disqualified.
Affiliates can’t have domain names similar to the brand name or the brand name misspelled. UltiUndies reserves the right to cancel any commission coming from these affiliates and they will be removed from the program.
All commissions will be validated on a 45-day period and UltiUndies reserves the right to decline commission on all returned goods.
We encourage all interested sites to apply to our program. However, before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve your site.
The following types of sites are acceptable:
• USA sites
• Search engines
• Personal websites
• Shopping sites
• Content sites
• Coupon code and cashback sites
The following types of sites are not acceptable:
• Sites under construction
• Competitor web sites
• Sites that promote, contain, or link to sexually explicit or graphic materials and/or language
• Sites that promote violence
• Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
• Sites that promote illegal activities and substances
• Sites that contain any libelous, defamatory or disparaging materials
• Sites that contain material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party
Please note that if an affiliate fails to meet the terms of our agreement, we may remove them at any time. These are only general guidelines, and we reserve the right to make exceptions.
Sign up now to become an affiliate!
We’d love to have you on board our team!
If you have any further questions or would like to talk to us in regard to bespoke opportunities and deals, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to hear from you!