Clarks was founded by Quaker brothers James and Cyrus Clark in 1825, and has been creating quality footwear ever since. Still based at the original site in Street, Somerset, Clarks has become a global company, combining cutting edge technologies with stylish design and premium materials. The experts at Clarks create premium quality products ranging from everyday essentials to catwalk-inspired collections, very first shoes and durable school styles. For more information on this historic company please visit: about-us
The Clarks shopping site, Clarks Footwear | Clarks Official UK Site, showcases the entire range. This includes an impressive amount of shoes, boots and sandals for women, men and children as well as handbags, Originals and fantastic collaborations. Clarks often add new and exciting products so you’ll always find something for every outfit, occasion or weather condition!
Clarks offer free standard delivery to home (when you spend over £50), store or a CollectPlus point (when you spend over £50) within the mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Returns are also free and next day delivery is available for last minute shoppers at £5.95.
About the Clarks Affiliate Programme
· Well-known and respected brand with long history
· Great conversion rate of approximately 5%
· Average order value of over £55
· Dedicated Affiliate Manager
· Regular informative newsletters, keeping you up to date with the latest offers.
· A large set of tested creative available
Recent updates to delivery options:
Free delivery when you spend £75 and over
Free Collect from Store (consumers pay up front for shoes but don’t pay delivery if collecting from their local store)
Next Day Delivery £6.95
Standard delivery £3.95 (when basket value is under £50)
Did you know that Clarks now tracks cross-device? This means you will be rewarded for transactions that were completed on more than one device!
About Clarks PPC Policy
• Affiliates are not permitted to bid on the Clarks brand name or any variant or misspelling
• Use of the Clarks display URL is prohibited in any PPC campaigns • Affiliates may not use a URL redirect to take the customer directly to the Clarks website from a PPC advert • Affiliates wishing to promote Clarks using the PPC channel must do so using their own websites or landing pages
Affiliates found breaking these terms may have pending transactions cancelled or face suspension from the programme.
**Please note that Clarks Outlet can only be promoted by selected publishers. These publishers are chosen by Clarks so please do not promote Outlet in any way unless you have been contacted by the Clarks Affiliate team and asked to do so.**
Outlet tracks through the same MID as Clarks (2515) and the same terms and conditions, de-duplication rules, and general programme guidelines apply.
About Clarks LEADS
**Please note Clarks are not currently offering any commission for transactions tracking through the affiliate channel as LEADS**
Leads track through the same MID as Clarks (2515) and the same terms and conditions and general programme guidelines apply.