Trip.com provides one-stop travel booking services in 19 languages through our website and mobile app. We are a part of the Trip.com Group, a NASDAQ listed company since 2003 (NASDAQ: TCOM) which has over 30,000 employees and over 400 million members, making it one of the world's leading online travel agencies.
With a hotel network encompassing more than 1.2 million properties across 200 countries and regions, we give users a lot of choice when it comes to accommodation. Whether it's a budget hotel for a family vacation, or a five-star luxury resort for a romantic getaway, you can find the cheapest deals on Trip.com. Our flight network contains over 2 million individual flight routes, connecting more than 5,000 cities around the globe.
What's more, we provide 24/7 English customer service, a wide range of travel products, and our platforms have 400 million members and 45 million reviews. So what are you waiting for? Help your users find great travel deals on Trip.com!
Reasons to Join Us:
- Default commission: 5.5% on hotels, 1% on flights, US$0.5 on Chinese domestic flights, US$1.25 on train tickets, 2.5% on attractions & shows, 4% on other activities.
- Data feed and API: Get up-to-date information on hotel products.
- Cookie life: 30 days for the Trip.com website, 7 days for the Trip.com app.
- Typical ABV: US$250–US$300.
- Standard payment cycle: 30 days.
- Attentive management: Our affiliate management team is ready to provide all the support you need.
- Award-winning customer service
- Low Price Guarantee
Flights, cheap flights, reservations, hotel, hotels, accommodation, discount, vacation package, travel, trip, deals, travel deal, car rental, tours, tickets, attractions, events, car hires, trains, ferries.
Affiliates can use the following regional sites: www.trip.com, hk.trip.com, kr.trip.com, jp.trip.com, sg.trip.com, ru.trip.com, id.trip.com, au.trip.com, de.trip.com, gr.trip.com, uk.trip.com, es.trip.com, fr.trip.com, it.trip.com, nl.trip.com, pl.trip.com, br.trip.com, ru.trip.com, tr.trip.com, Ie.trip.com, at.trip.com, ch.trip.com, be.trip.com, ch.trip.com, be.trip.com, ie.trip.com, at.trip.com
Commission is not awarded for transactions made on the Ctrip website or app (Ctrip is a simplified Chinese-language travel platform operated by the Trip.com Group).
Here are a few additional things to be aware of:
1) Postings which use ‘Ctrip’ instead of ‘Trip.com’, or misuse our logo / materials, will be rejected.
2) We may request a posting be deleted if we feel it damages the Trip.com brand.
3) Bidding on brand keywords is not allowed.