MONPURE LONDON Affiliate Programme
MONPURE LONDON is an award-winning scalp and hair health brand with sustainable luxury leanings. Our scientifically proven range of products help improve the dermatological condition of the scalp to both prevent and treat hair loss and thinning, as well as eczema, psoriasis, itchiness and inflammation.
Published medical research shows:
- Fewer than 45% of women go through life with a full head of hair
- Hair loss in women produces greater psychological distress than in men
- 12% of women first develop clinically detectable hair loss by 29 years
- 51 million people in the UK currently suffer from an itchy scalp (75% of the population)
MONPURE was created by a collective of beauty experts, dermatologists and scientists who are all dedicated to finding a real solution to the issues of hair loss and thinning. We were startled at how so many people were treating these issues with harsh toxic chemicals, so we created MONPURE as a way of transforming how we care for this area, bridging the gap between skin and haircare.
Everything in MONPURE’s results-driven range stars nourishing botanicals and potent actives sustainably sourced from all over Europe, which are supercharged in our German laboratories so they can work at their full potential. Our formulas are free from the usual culprits (sulphates, silicone and parabens) and all testing processes are vegan, cruelty-free and non-toxic. Our products are also dermatologically tested to ensure they're supremely gentle on the scalp – while delivering everything it needs to flourish.
Since launching, MONPURE London has been featured on ITV’s This Morning, naming us as one of the best new beauty brands to watch out for. We have graced the pages of Grazia, Tatler, Marie Claire and Elle as well as being named as the Best New Scalp Range by Harper’s BAZAAR. Our products have been shortlisted for 4 Pure Beauty Awards and our green ethos has been recognised multiple times by the Global Green Beauty Awards.
MONPURE is also registered as a pending B-corp as we seek to balance profit with people and the planet, helping to build an inclusive and sustainable economy that works for everyone. Every decision we make is viewed through the lens of these strong values, which is why all suppliers are hand-picked for having the highest ethical standards. Additionally, our packaging uses recycled and recyclable materials, we print using soy ink and use recyclable paper as well as compostable packaging chips. We have also partnered with a charitable organisation called the 11 Foundation to further our social impact.
We are therefore looking to partner with premium websites and content creators, who can showcase our brand and educate their engaged audience about the importance of caring for the scalp, with clean, natural and nourishing ingredients. With better products and education around scalp care, problems such as hair loss, thinning, psoriasis, eczema and inflammation can all be minimised and dealt with without the need for overly strong reinforcements. These partners should also be aligned with our strong ethical values.
Why promote MONPURE LONDON?
- Competitive commission rates
- 30 day cookie tracking window
- Very High AOV > £110
- World’s first dedicated scalp and hair health brand
- Award-winning, sustainable product range including 2 global Harpers Bazaar awards and 3 global green beauty awards
- B-Corp, we’re giving back to people and planet, charity affiliation, PETA certified cruelty free and vegan
- Clean and results driven product line, dermatologically tested, sulphate, silicone and parabens free, lightweight and feel good formulas
- Exclusive insights into product launches + more
- Opportunity to run innovative campaigns
- Product feed available
- Great track record for repeat sales ( > 35% +)
- Global shipping. Free delivery available in UK* and depending on promotions also to other countries
*if the order value is valid and applies at the time of order.
Commission will vary but initially will be at 10% as we launch our campaign.
MONPURE London on Social Media