Global WAKEcup is a zero waste reusables brand with a mission to end single use plastic pollution for good. Based in the UK, Global WAKEcup was born in 2018 after old friends Buffie and Nick got chatting about David Attenborough's iconic Blue Planet series and realised they needed to get involved in the fight against single-use plastics. Fast forward to 2020, and the climate crisis is more urgent than ever.
Global WAKEcup is more than just stylish, sustainably sourced coffee cups and water bottles. It’s a movement towards a world where everyone can choose to reuse, and say no to single-use.
We donate 10% of all our profits to the Marine Conservation Society. From organising mass beach cleans to campaigning for plastic bans, every purchase you make is helping fund vital work protecting sealife and marine habitats.
These facts are what keep us going, and why we make our products from natural, recyclable materials like bamboo, stainless steel, copper and glass. As well as the website we supply Selfridges, Not On The High Street and The Queen's Estate at Sandringham, sourcing our products from various suppliers in the UK, India and China, with ethical standards for all workers in the supply chain a key priority. We also use plastic-free packaging, including green jiffy bags, recycled cardboard and paper tape.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, we’re also donating hundreds of WAKEcup water bottles to NHS staff. We want to thank all the incredibly brave doctors, nurses and care workers on the frontlines of this crisis, and we want to thank you for supporting them, too. Find out more about our NHS campaign here.
Terms and Conditions
Affiliates are NOT permitted to bid on the Global Wake Cup brand and all its variations. Affiliates found not complying with the policy would be removed from the program and their commission would not be paid.
The brand bidding rules are as follows.
- Using the Global Wake Cup brand names, brand misspellings or similar variations in the written copy of adverts on PPC (Pay per Click) search engines.
- Using the Global Wake Cup brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as keyword or keyword phrases for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the Global Wake Cup brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as a display URL or destination URL for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the Global Wake Cup brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations in any domain names or subdomains.
- Another site representing themselves or passing themselves off as being Global Wake Cup or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that such partner site is the Global Wake Cup site.
- The above prohibition includes but is not limited to those Pay for Search Schemes available through Google, Miva, Overture, Mirago and Webfinder.