All affiliates are required to adhere to the following basic terms of conduct.
- Affiliates must always promote Splento in a positive, relevant manner.
- All affiliates who apply to the Splento affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. When applying please clearly express your relevance and value to the Splento program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature us on. Any approvals, apply only to the urls provided at the time of application. You do not have permission to feature Splento on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
- If you wish to feature Splento on other sites that you own, please contact us
- Newsletter allowed with explicit permission of Splento and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Retargeting and Remarketing allowed with explicit permission of Splento and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
The following affiliate sites or behaviors are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities.
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices.
- Adopt black hat web practices.
- Work against the interest of Splento
- Participate in fraudulent activities.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote Splento products on any Search Engines.
- Advertise Sale against Splento products if the products are not in Sale.
- Affiliates that target audiences in International Countries should not promote Spelnto until such availability is officially offered
- Any usage of the Splento logo or Splento creative must be approved.
- Affiliates promoting Splento products must show products in local currency
- Affiliates are requested to use only creative available within their affiliate account in their promotion of Splento. Please contact us if there is an additional size that you require.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect. Roman Originals launch a new set of banners each season and also provide promotion banners on an ad hoc basis.
Discounts & Vouchers
- Expired discounts and vouchers must be removed from your website upon the day of expiry.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must not be communicated in any means or form to consumers.
- Only official discounts and vouchers communicated by the Affiliate Account Manager may be promoted by an affiliate.
- Discounts and Vouchers may not be promoted as being eligible to be combined with another form of discount, voucher or cashback unless explicitly stated by the Affiliate Account Manager.
Validations of sales where a voucher code has been used
In order to help monitor affiliate use of voucher codes, Splento have implemented Affiliate Window’s voucher code tracking. This allows individual codes used within a transaction to be listed next to each order number.
Splento reserves the right to decline any sales that have been tracked with an unauthorised voucher code whether this code was promoted on the site or not.
- Splento reserve the right to refuse commission on wholesale orders.
- Affiliates must update ad copy that features in search engine page results to ensure it is consistent with the latest Splento, offers, discounts and vouchers.
- Please be advised that brand name bidding restrictions apply to the Splento programme.
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on brand or brand plus generic terms or ANY derivation or misspelling; ie: Splento
- Affiliates are also not allowed to bid on terms where Splento appears in the natural listings in the top 3 on generic terms and not above their own PPC activity. To avoid broad match issues please include restricted terms as negative keywords in all your PPC campaigns for Splento.
- Affiliates are requested not to use any domain owned by Splento as their display URL for PPC. This includes but is not limited to splento.com.
- Affiliates wishing to promote Splento via PPC through use of a landing page should first contact us. PPC affiliates who apply for the Splento programme without first getting in touch to discuss their promotion may find that their application is declined.
- Affiliates found contravening these terms may have their commissions declined and face immediate suspension from the programme.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
Splento reserves the right not to honour any commissions that have been generated in a fraudulent or dishonest manner. Any affiliate found to be acting in a fraudulent or dishonest manner faces immediate expulsion, with any pending commissions withheld.