- Automatic redirect pages
- Pages that do not allow the content to be checked
- Websites, which include the terms marlies|dekkers (this includes misspellings in any form) in the URL
- Pages with bonus, incentivisation or commission sharing schemes
- Pages whose content glamorizes violence
- Pages featuring pornography and sexually insinuating content
- Websites that contain drugs paraphernalia
- Pages that contain dialers and/or spyware or install them on the Internet user's computer
- Websites with discriminatory, offensive or defamatory comments regarding race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Content, which breaches good manners and effective laws or third parties' rights
- The materials provided may not be revised in any way, changed or passed to third parties. The Affiliate is obliged to remove the above-mentioned materials from its website if marlies|dekkers suggests that it does so
- The Affiliate may not use any materials other than those provided via the affiliate networks.
- The Affiliate is not allowed to sending out emails where marlies|dekkers is mentioned on without written notice from marlies|dekkers.
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid for the protected words marlies|dekkers (this includes misspellings in any form) as well as for the products in conjunction with other words on Internet search engines. The Affiliate may not optimize the words marlies|dekkers or its misspellings in any form within the framework of optimizing the search engines
- Affiliate are not permitted to direct link
- We ask all affiliates to negative match against our brand name to avoid broad matching
A breach of the above mentioned agreements shall entitle marlies|dekkers to terminate the agreement without notice. Further claims shall remain unaffected by this.
Sending commercial expressions through zanox is only allowed if the publisher is demonstrably compliant in accordance with Article 11.7 of the Telecommunications Act, the guidelines of the ACM and the zanox code of conduct for e-mail publishers. The zanox Code of Conduct must be signed and possession of zanox Benelux so this is transmissible on request by the ACM.
- Previews are to be submitted for approval through the Email Approval Tool
- When submitting a preview, the publisher indicates they agree to Article 11.7 of the Telecommunications Act and that the prior consent of all email recipients is obtained.
- The expression may only be sent if the advertiser has approved the preview.
- The publisher is responsible for any consequences imposed if they have been guilty of sending spam, or sending a commercial expression without permission of the advertiser.