Are there any restrictions?
Yes, Affiliates are prohibited from doing the following:
- Using the Truprint brand name, brand misspellings or similar variations in the written copy of adverts on PPC (Pay per Click) search engines.
- Using the Truprint brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as keyword or keyword phrases for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the Truprint brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as a display URL or destination URL for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the Truprint brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations in any domain names.
- Another site representing themselves or passing themselves off as being Truprint or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that such partner site is the Truprint site.
Please note: the above prohibition includes but is not limited to those Pay for Search Schemes available through Google, Miva, Overture, Mirago and Webfinder.
Following the recent Google trademark changes, affiliates must not bid on the following Truprint competitors or mispellings:
In addition to this affiliates must adhere to the following rules:
- Any PPC activity should be sent to Truprint via a landing page. Using the clients display URL is not allowed.
- Affiliates are only allowed to use promotions and promotional material provided by Truprint through Affiliate Window. Affiliates using promotional material (vouchers, coupon codes etc) not provided through Affiliate Window, will be cancelled from the Truprint program, and will forfeit the commissions earned from that promotion.