- Cashback is not allowed
- Gamble websites are not allowed
- It's not allowed to promote Cetelem products by saying it's 'easy' and/or 'fast' to borrow money. Please make sure you're promotions are in line with the 'Wet op het Consumentenkrediet'/ 'La loi sur le crédit à la consommation'.
- In this programme it is not allowed to send traffic generated through any kind of software, adware, spyware and/or malware.
- It is not allowed to buy the "Cetelem" keyword (or combinations/variation with it) in Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other search engine.
- E-mailing is allowed, but must always be approved by Cetelem via the E-mail approval tool.
- Social media is not allowed.
The following terms apply for email partners of this program:
- Any email in which a loan or credit product is advertised should be accompanied by the warning:
BENL: “Geld Lenen Kost Geld”
BEFR: « Emprunter de l’argent coûte de l’argent »
- The publisher accepts that generated leads may be rejected retrospectively because of budget restrictions.
To prevent disappointment please consult email@example.com to ask for any capping that may apply.
- The publisher accepts that any last minute refusal of an email shoot does not warrant compensation for loss of income
- The publisher commits to providing the actual email that was sent out to a specific person or email address
- The publisher commits to excluding a certain person or email address from any future shoots upon request of the advertiser