All affiliates are required to adhere to IAB and AllSaints Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
Affiliates must always promote AllSaints in a positive, relevant manner.
All affiliates who apply to the AllSaints affiliate programme will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. You do not have permission to feature AllSaints on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
In addition affiliates may not:
- Put the AllSaints website into frames or use masked URLs.
- Purchase domain names which include the AllSaints brand name, registered trademarks, nor any misspells or variations.
- Alter any of the creative or text links available through Buy.at interface.
- Hardcode banners into their site, so updates made to those available through Buy.at may take immediate effect.
- Reference category specific pricing points such as “T-Shirts from £40” on their merchant listing pages and across site. Any affiliates caught doing this will NOT be paid commission for any revenue generated over the last 7 days.
AFFILIATE AND VOUCHER CODES
AllSaints do not offer any exclusive discounts or voucher codes. Voucher codes sites must be IAB compliant to be approved. It is not permitted for affiliates to promote codes that are not issued via the affiliate channel. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to remain up to date, and work in accordance with any changes and/or recommendations. Any site that chooses to promote AllSaints and does not behave ethically and/or fails to adhere to the Ts & Cs may face immediate expulsion of the programme, with any pending commissions generated through this behavior withheld or reserved.
The Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) and its affiliate marketing council (AMC) have established a code of best practice for the use of online Voucher Codes.
At a meeting of the main UK networks held on 5 November, agreement was reached on a set of key criteria which will make up the Code, with an ongoing commitment to tighten these as the industry grows.
AllSaints will not work with affiliates who do not comply with the following IAB recommendations:
- Using 'Click to Reveal' when there is no valid or current code present is not permitted of affiliate publishers, including using 'Click to Reveal' to show any deals/offers/sales instead of vouchers.
- Voucher code affiliate publishers must clearly detail the voucher offer that will be revealed by the click.
- A valid code is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by a merchant for use by affiliates online. This code will have an activation date and where necessary a deactivation date.
- Voucher code directories must contain clear categorization and separation between deals/offers/sales and discount codes.
- When a code expires, the original code must either be completely removed, or a clear message stating the code has expired must appear in close proximity to the original message, in the same font size and in a contrasting colour (to both the original text and the background) so that it's expiration is clearly visible to the visitor.
In addition to the IAB’s code of conduct, AllSaints has set out the following provisions for the use of promotion codes and offer promotion.
UNAUTHORISED COUPON / PROMOTIONAL CODES
Affiliates must not feature any unauthorised coupon/promotion codes, nor must publishers cite a URL to that coupon/promotion code anywhere on their website.
An unauthorised coupon/promotion code is a code that has not been directly communicated to you via your account manager.
This includes, but is not exhaustive of, any codes you may come across in-store, in offline press, on the AllSaints website, nor in a newsletter from AllSaints.
Under no circumstances are affiliates allowed to imply that an AllSaints Sale is a discount exclusive to them.
Any commissions generated via orders whereby an unauthorised promotion code has been used will be withheld or reversed. Any affiliate found to not be adhering to these terms and conditions may face expulsion from the programme, with or without written notice.
The following terms must not be used in reference to AllSaints:
- discount code
- voucher code
- money off voucher
- promotional coupon code
- promotional code
- sale bargains
- discount voucher
- coupon code
PAY PER CLICK TERMS
- Bidding on the brand name (including variations or misspellings of it) is prohibited in all search engines. Misspellings or variations may include 'AllSaints clothes', 'AllSaints Sale', 'All Saints London,' and 'Al Saints'. To ensure you do not appear on these terms, you are required to assign negative matches to brand terms in all search engines
- Use of the domain www.allsaints.com and variations is strictly forbidden in any ad copy including display URL
- No direct linking is allowed under any circumstances
- Use of the term “official site” in your ad copy is forbidden
- Failure to comply with these terms will result in declined commissions
If any affiliate is found to be breaking any of the terms above, they will be asked to remove their ad, update the ad content, or lower their bids. Consistent failure to comply with these rules will result in the affiliate being removed from the programme and commissions being set to zero. Affiliates who fail to comply with these terms face expulsion from the programme and any pending commissions withheld.