REDBUBBLE AFFILIATE TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) set forth the terms and conditions that apply to you (the “Affiliate” or “Affiliates”) and your membership in the Redbubble Affiliate Program ("Program"). The Program is operated and offered by Redbubble Inc. (“Redbubble”).
Redbubble reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools or resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. In such an event, an attempt will be made to inform you of the changes, but you are ultimately responsible for being aware of the current Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your membership in the Program and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
- All information provided by an affiliate to register for an account must be correct and current.
- Affiliates must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. No Affiliate may submit to Redbubble, or collect on its behalf, any personal information of children under thirteen (13) years of age.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- One person or legal entity is responsible for all activity that occurs under its account (even if activity is performed by others that work for you or who have accounts under your account).
-Coupon affiliates are accepted on a case by case basis, but currently the Program is closed for new coupon affiliate applications. Please contact Program management for more information.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1. Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
6. Make any representations or warranties concerning Redbubble, its affiliates or any of their products or services, except as expressly published by Redbubble.
7. Use any statements in their advertising that denigrate the reputation of Redbubble, its affiliates or any of their products.
8. Disparage Redbubble, its affiliates, the Redbubble website, or any Redbubble affiliated products including, without limitation, referring to Redbubble and using the words "scam", "rip-off", or any words with a similar or associated meaning in any advertisement or website copy.
9. Place any advertisements on any online auction platform (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc), bulletin board system (vBulletin, newsgroups), chat room, Desktop software, or "pop-up" or "pop-under" window.
10. Publish or link to Redbubble from adult, gambling or offensive websites.
11. Affiliates are only permitted to promote only those coupons they receive in official communication via the affiliate channel.
Linking to our Website
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. You are solely responsible for ensuring that an affiliate link is set up correctly. Redbubble is not responsible for your failure to receive any Commission due to the incorrect formatting or configuration of affiliate links. Your acceptance in the Program means you agree to and abide by the following.
1. You will only use linking codes obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
3. Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
4. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
5. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. redbubble.website.com or www.redbubble-coupons.com
Advertising and Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to the Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote the Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to the Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Redbubble.E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
If you are enrolled in the Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Redbubble Coupons).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Redbubble for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trademarked Terms: Redbubble, Redbubble.com, Individuals Welcome
Direct linking is NOT allowed.
Coupon, Deal, and Loyalty websites are prohibited, except for special permissions. Any referring URL's that show sales from these types of websites (as deemed by Redbubble) will not receive commissions and will be reversed. Please contact Program management for more information.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “25% off sale at Redbubble through Wednesday with code Redbubble25.”
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Redbubble’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
3. You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with Redbubble’s trademarked company name.
You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes Redbubble’s trademark in the page name and/or username.
Promoting Redbubble through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting the Program adhere to our Program terms and conditions. This includes restrictions on advertising through toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Sub-affiliate networks must also receive approval prior to allowing any type of coupon sub-affiliate to promote the Program.
Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in a loss and/or reduction of commission from sales made through any sub-affiliate that does not comply with the Program terms.
The Program is a multi-network program, any duplicate OID's found will have last click attribution as determined by Redbubble.
FTC Disclosure Requirements
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for the Program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
• Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims.
• Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. Disclosure should be visible before the jump).
• Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf; and the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines at
Prohibition against Solicitation for Resident Affiliates in Select States
Due to local state tax laws, we unfortunately are not accepting affiliates residing in Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. If at any time following your enrollment in the Program you become a resident of Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island or Vermont, you will become ineligible to participate in the Program and your participation in the Program will automatically terminate, on the date you establish residency in that State. In addition, you must promptly notify us in writing of your Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island or Vermont residency, which you may do via the AffiliateWindow.com affiliate website.
Operations Outside United States
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
Reversal & Communication Policy
Redbubble takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and Program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to the Program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the Program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to the Program rules.
Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party.
Either Redbubble or the Affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
Upon the termination of this Agreement, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all affiliate links to Redbubble or Redbubble products, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program.
Redbubble, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Redbubble service, for any reason at any time. Furthermore, if the termination was due to a violation of this Agreement, such termination will result in the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions.