- Please apply with your soft-cookie space otherwise your application will be cancelled.
- No search advertising allowed at all.
- Brand name and variations must be used as negative/excluding keywords for any SEM activities of the publisher.
- Newsletters ads allowed for editorial content publishers only
- Previews of standalone have to be approved by the advertiser
- Standalones must contain a short explanation why the recipient received the email (e.g. You have received this email because you have subscribed to xxx)
- Emails must contain an unsubscribe option
- Dedicated newsletter must respect the CPA E-mail Charter version 2. (http://www.cpa-france.org/CPA_EmailCharter.pdf)
- zanox/Clarins will approve all content before release
- Publishers are not allowed to make their own Clarins advertising material or to change the material provided by Clarins in any way.
- If publishers would like to have other advertising material to promote Clarins then this can be requested via the account manager.
- Publishers must use the destination urls provided by Clarins via the zanox platform. A generator for deep links is provided by zanox.
- It is not allowed to send any traffic generated via pop-ups or pop-unders and similar techniques. It is also not allowed to send any traffic generated by any kind of software, adware, spyware or similar.