Reiss: Terms & Conditions
All affiliates are required to adhere to IAB and Reiss Ltd. Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
Affiliates must always promote Reiss in a positive, relevant manner.
All affiliates who apply to the Reiss affiliate programme will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. You do not have permission to feature Reiss on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
In addition, affiliates may not:
- Put the Reiss website into frames or use masked URLs.
- Purchase domain names which include the Reiss brand name, registered trademarks, nor any misspells or variations.
- Alter any of the creative or text links available through Buy.at interface.
- Hardcode banners into their site, so updates made to those available through Buy.at may take immediate effect.
Affiliate & Voucher Codes
Reiss do not offer any exclusive discounts or voucher codes. It is not permitted for affiliates to promote codes that are not issued via the affiliate channel. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to remain up to date, and work in accordance with any changes and/or recommendations
PLEASE NOTE: Reiss are not looking to work with any Voucher Code websites at this time.
Unauthorised Coupon / Promotional Codes
Affiliates must not feature any unauthorised coupon/promotion codes, nor must publishers cite a URL to that coupon/promotion code anywhere on their website. An unauthorised coupon/promotion code is a code that has not been directly communicated to you via your account manager. This includes, but is not exhaustive of, any codes you may come across in-store, in offline press, on the Reiss website, nor in a newsletter from Reiss. Any commissions generated via orders whereby an unauthorised promotion code has been used will be withheld or reversed. Any affiliate found to not be adhering to these terms and conditions may face expulsion from the programme, with or without written notice.
Pay Per Click Terms
- Bidding on the brand name (including variations or misspellings of it) is prohibited in all search engines. This includes misspellings or variations of the word ‘Reiss’.
- Use of the domain www.reiss.com and variations is strictly forbidden in any ad copy including display URL
- No direct linking is allowed under any circumstances
- Use of the term “official site” in your ad copy is forbidden
Affiliates must comply with ASA’s “Influencers’ guide to making clear that ads are ads”, at https://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/assets/9cc1fb3f-1288-405d-af3468ff18277299/INFLUENCERGuidanceupdatev6HR.pdf”.
All content produced by Affiliates, which promotes Reiss, must include “#Ad” or “#Advertisement” at the beginning of the post.
Affiliate must delete or amend and then republish such posts or content as reasonably required by Reiss.Any site that chooses to promote Reiss and does not behave ethically and/or fails to adhere to the Ts & Cs may face immediate removal from the programme, with any pending commissions generated through this behaviour withheld or reserved.