- The FabFitFun Affiliate Program Operating Agreement (the "Agreement"), a copy of which is available in the "Documents" tab, is incorporated herein by reference.
- Certain key terms and conditions are described below for reference. These descriptions are qualified in their entirety by the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement, and in the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement will control:
- Personal referral links cannot be utilized within affiliate tracking links. The FabFitFun primary domain is the only valid URL to create links.
- Posting of any spoiler verbiage or imagery prior to being shared by the FFF team with affiliates is grounds for removal.
- Posting non-affiliate channel specific codes is not permitted. All valid codes can be found within our MyOffers section on the Awin interface.
- Any use of brand TM+ terms are not permitted on the program unless explicitly noted by FabFitFun team directly.
- Cookie stuffing is not permitted in any capacity and will result in immediate declining of all sales tracked and removal from program.
- Last click crediting policy
- Recurring Transactions – Payout only applies to initial purchase for new members only
- FabFitFun does not allow affiliates to promote the price of a box/ subscription or the number of items included in a box.
Pricing Do's and Dont's:
Do NOT Mention:
The Cost of the Box/Membership
Ex: “This box costs $49.99” or “An annual membership costs $179.99”
The Value of the Box
“This box always includes a value of over $200!”
# of products in the box
Ex: “This box comes with 8 full size items!”
The offer currently running
Ex: “Get $10 off your first box!” or “Get a $200 gift with the purchase of your first box!” or “Get a discount on your first box with code XXXX”
FFF is customizable
Ex: “You get to pick some items in the box for yourself, based on your preferences!”
The cost of a product compared to the cost of the box cost
Ex: “This moisturizer costs more than the entire box!”
Specific Box Product Value
Ex: “X product retails for $75!”
FFF is full-size
Ex: “Each box comes packed with full-size items!”
FFF contains product from multiple verticals/categories
Ex: “FabFitFun boxes have the best in makeup, skincare, fashion, wellness, home decor and more!”