Zee & Co Program Terms & Conditions
1. Zee & Co reserve the right to decline any commission that does not meet our guidelines. In this instance we shall contact the affiliate with relevant reasons.
2. PPC: Prior consent must be made for any PPC activity with the permission of Zee & Co. See PPC terms for more details.
3. Promotional Codes: You must not use any voucher code that has not been provided to you through the affiliate network. A start-date and end-date must but provided and codes should be removed or marked as expired after this date unless advised otherwise. If any code is used prior to the start date this could result in termination from our program and pending commission will be declined due to false advertisement.
Zee & Co reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale.
4. Termination: Zee & Co reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time. 7 days notice must be given by both the affiliate and us for termination of the programme with relevant reasons.
5. The following content is not allowed:
- Erotic Content
- Pornographic content
- Content which is offensive, extremism, radical politic or can be harmful for young people
- Discrimination of persons
6. Validation Period - Zee & Co work on a 60 day validation period (see exclusions below). Once a successful transaction is made there will be a 60 day waiting period until commission is received.
Please be advised, during months October to January commission validation may be delayed due to our extended Christmas returns policy.
7. If a publisher is using our product feed, it is their responsibility to ensure it is kept up to date at all times. Displaying items that are no longer available is deemed as a breach of these terms.