TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MADAM RAGE AFFILIATE PROGRAMME
Please be aware that continued lack of compliance with the below terms and conditions could result in your affiliate status being revoked and all accruing commissions reversed.
When applying for affiliate status for the Madam Rage programme you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated below.
When applying to become a Madam Rage affiliate you agree that:
your website is:
- compatible with theMadam Rage brand, its identity and values and our product types
- honest, factually correct, and clear in promotional content and intent
- you will not promote our program in inappropriate environments such as, but not limited to:
- illegal material or promoting illegal activities and substances
- any obscene or sexually explicit material
- any violent, discriminatory, threatening or abusive material
- any libellous, blasphemous or defamatory material
- any material that infringes the Intellectual Property of any third party
- file sharing/P2P websites.
Returned Orders & Validation of Commissions
Affiliates will be paid on a rolling 28 day auto-validation period.
Madam Rage reserves the right to reverse commissions based on returned orders.
Where part of an order is returned, the pro-rata partial commission shall be awarded to the affiliate.
Use of creative provided by Madam Rage
Affiliates may not alter or change any of the provided creative or text links available through the affiliate network interface.
In order to prevent out-of-date and brand inconsistent content and creative, affiliates may not hardcode creative into their sites.
Anyone found doing so will receive a warning and may have commissions reversed. We reserve the right to withhold commission during this time. Continuous infringement of these terms will result in suspension.
Discount Code / Voucher Code Use
All discount/voucher code use needs to comply with official IAB guidelines (below), which can be found at
Any affiliates who do not adhere to the following industry standard guidelines will face the sanction of removal from the affiliate programme and commissions will be cancelled:
- A valid code is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by a merchant for your explicit use online. This code will have an activation date and, where provided, a deactivation date. When a code has expired it must either be removed or the fact that it has expired must be clearly stated in writing, not simply by listing the expiry date
- Using “click to reveal” when there is no valid or current code present is not permitted of affiliate publishers including using “click to reveal” to show any deals/offers/sales instead of vouchers
- Voucher code affiliate publishers must clearly detail the voucher offer that will be revealed by the click
- Voucher code directories must contain clear categorisation and separation between deals/offers/sales and discount codes
Madam Rage has also set the following rules for the use of voucher/discount codes:
- Any discount/voucher codes promoted must be provided through the Madam Rage affiliate programme management (contact details listed below)
- Any sanctioned voucher code, when expired, must clear state this and not have ‘Click to Reveal’ ability activated.
- Affiliates are not allowed to display made up / invented discount/voucher codes on their site(s) or display discount/voucher codes that were only authorised for use in other media channels (i.e. email marketing) or for other online affiliates.
Affiliates found to be in breach of the above face immediate suspension from the programme. We reserve the right to withhold payment of commissions if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale.
Affiliate may not create mobile applications without the written consent of Madam Rage.
If you have any questions regarding any of the Terms and Conditions please contact: