Pay Per Click Search Activity
Pay per click (PPC) search activity and brand name bidding is strictly forbidden by Chain Reaction Cycles.
The following keywords are brands exclusive to WiggleCRC and cannot be referenced in any paid search advertising which may compete against our current paid search strategies:
- Chain Reaction Cycles
- Chain Reaction Cycle
- Chain Reaction
- Chian Reaction Cycles
- Chaine Reaction
- Wiggle Nutrition
- Wiggle Essentials
- Vitus Bikes
- Seal BMX
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on any of these brand name terms or any derivation or misspelling (broad, match or phrase). Affiliates are required to add these exclusive brands as broad match negatives across their paid search accounts.
This extends to brand plus derivatives such as ‘Chain Reaction MTB’. Affiliates are not permitted to bid on misspells or variations of our brand names as a keyword within paid search activity.
Bidding on any brand names sold by Chain Reaction Cycles is also not permitted.
- Affiliates may not use domain names that contain the Chain Reaction Cycles brand names, any connotations of this brand name or any domain name that would falsely associate Chain Reaction Cycles with a 3rd party site.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on any of the merchant’s URLs nor link directly to any of these in any form of PPC activity– https://www.chainreactioncycles.com / https://www.chainreactionbmx.com / https://www.chainreactiontri.com
- Affiliates are not permitted to scrape the site to update inventory. Please ensure the datafeed is the only utilised for site listings.
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid on terms that contain links to our direct competitors’ brands.
Use of Product Feed
Chain Reaction Cycles upload a daily datafeed to the AWin interface that contains the most up to date product listings and prices. We ask all affiliates to present the most up to date prices on their sites by downloading the feed on a daily basis.
- The product feed available is for use on your own websites. This is applicable in all countries and not limited to the UK only.
- Affiliates may not submit links to Chain Reaction Cycles products on Google Shopping – this is a violation of both Chain Reaction Cycles’ and Google Merchant Centre’s terms and conditions.
- Affiliates must only promote current offers. Any affiliate found to be consistently promoting incorrect, out of date or misleading prices will be removed from the merchant’s affiliate program.
Voucher Code Usage:
-Chain Reaction Cycles may occasionally work with an individual voucher affiliate, supplying them with a unique voucher intended for promotion by that publisher only. This will be uploaded into affiliate window and designated as limited to the respective publisher and is not for mass affiliate use. Any transactions found to have utilized this voucher where the last referring click was not the intended unique publisher will be declined.
- Publishers may only promote voucher codes that have been issued through the affiliate channel. If a publisher is found to be promoting voucher codes that have not been issued through the affiliate channel pending commission payments may be zeroed and transactions may be declined (where a voucher code has been used). Please do not display onsite any voucher codes that have not been issued to you directly by Chain Reaction Cycles (this includes voucher codes that Chain Reaction Cycles may be advertising on site or send out to their email base).
- All sites are asked to remove voucher codes or mark them as expired once an offer has finished.
- If a voucher code has been issued to an affiliate the expiry date must be clearly visible.
- All promotions must be updated within 48 hours of receiving our communication, failure to do so may lead to you being suspended from the programme.
- Voucher Code sites that display the term ‘click here to view voucher/code’ in reference to Chain Reaction Cycles thus implying that they hold a voucher code for the merchant must only do so only if they actually have a valid voucher code.
All voucher code use must comply with the official IAB guidelines which can be found here:
- Use of the Chain Reaction Cycles name and/or logo in any email material is not permitted unless approved by the Chain Reaction Cycles Affiliate Manager.
- You are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this affiliate programme.
- Affiliates should only use advertising material and content supplied by Chain Reaction Cycles or Affiliate Window on behalf of Chain Reaction Cycles (i.e. all advertising material must be downloaded from the AWINm interface) and must not edit or modify any of this material unless they gain written consent from the Chain Reaction Cycles Affiliate Manager.
We ask that affiliates do not hardcode banners into their site so that creative updates can take place.
- Affiliates accept that in becoming a Chain Reaction affiliate they will act in a responsible manner that does not bring Chain Reaction Cycles and any of its associated brands, products or services into disrepute.
Affiliates found breaching any of the above stated terms and conditions will be served a warning, commission payments may be put on hold and they may be suspended from the Chain Reaction Cycles affiliate program. Periodic infringement will result in permanent removal from the program and all pending commission payments declined.
Chain Reaction Cycles reserve the right add to, change or modify the above terms and conditions without any prior notice.