Please note the below rules in relation to the TPW™ Affiliate Programme. They must be followed at all times, unless prior agreement has been made with TPW™ in writing.
- Affiliates must not include trademark brand terms in the sub-domain of their website's URL. For example, http://theproteinworks.affiliate.co.uk.
- Affiliates must not purchase or own any domain names related to the trademark terms and its variants in the URL. For example, www.theproteenworks.com.
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt Theproteinworks trademarked brand terms after the domain of their website's URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.co.uk/theproteinworks.
- Our brand is very important to us, so please make sure you always refer to us as THE PROTEIN WORKS™ or www.theproteinworks.com
Affiliates must not post on any TPW™ social media platform to drive traffic to their webpage. TPW™ social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and our blog. Specifically, affiliates must not include in any tweet at any time "@theproteinworks".
Pay Per Click
We invest heavily in search engine advertising and we therefore impose the below restrictions. Any infringement of these rules may see the affiliate suspended and all commissions removed.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on any trademarked brand terms related to "THE PROTEIN WORKS" or "TPW". For the avoidance of doubt, this includes all mis-spellings and variations.
- For the avoidance of doubt, no bidding is allowed on trademark brand + discount related search terms. For example, "Theproteinworks discount codes"
- Affiliates cannot directly link to the TPW™ website
- Affiliates may not use the below words in their adverts:
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid on any of the below terms:
- Affiliates may bid on all generic sports nutrition terms. For example, whey protein, creatine, glutamine, etc.
We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
* Important Information:
No commissions or transactions will be validated on sales using a TPW™ Referral Code without prior authorisation from TPW™ under our Free Product Program. See below for more details.
Free Product Program
For those wanting to work more closely with us and fast track their revenues, we have the Free Product Program. This enables you to advertise our unique free whey protein offer for new customers only. This can accelerate revenues and new customer acquisition dramatically, so you must demonstrate a willingness to work closely with us and provide excellent advertising opportunities to showcase this offer. No other brand in the sports nutrition sector has this kind of offer.
Commission Group Details:
- Offer All New Customers 250g Free Whey Protein on their first order over £10
- Advertise your official TPW™ Referral Code supplied by us
- Earn 10% Commission on all new customer transactions where the TPW™ Referral Code is used
If you would like to apply for our Free Product Program, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess your application. Please note numbers are strictly limited for this program and we will review applicants from time to time to ensure optimal performance is achieved.