Atlantis, The Palm will make sure to provide the most up to date creatives and offers to its affiliates - however it is the responsibility of the affiliate to keep the content of their website up to date, and not to promote any offers which are not valid or are in any way misleading to customers.
- Affiliates are expected to adhere to the guidelines stated on Affiliate Window's Darwin interface system.
- Affiliates need to read and adhere to the Atlantis, The Palm terms and conditions, brand guidelines and web writing guidelines that can be downloaded in the Documents page.
- No e-mail newsletter campaigns can be sent out without prior approvals from Atlantis, The Palm; email us for approval at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Affiliates must make sure they do not use "tm" or "official" or any words in their ad that would lead the user to believe the ad was placed by Atlantis, The Palm directly.
- No brand bidding. Affiliates shall not bid on or purchase internet placement rights for any of trade names, or full or partial Resort names, or trademarks of Kerzner, including but not limited to “Atlantis”, “Atlantis, The Palm”, “Atlantis Dubai”, “Aquaventure”, “Aquaventure Waterpark” “Dolphin Cay”, “Dolphin Bay”, “Cove Atlantis”, “The Lost Chambers”, “The Lost Chambers Aquarium”, “Aura” and “Kerzner”. This restriction is including, but not limited to, Internet and web advertising.