Terms and Conditions
Affiliates are only permitted to use voucher codes that are specifically assigned to them, unless a public discount code has been issued across the programme. If a voucher code has been supplied to a specific Affiliate, any sales attributed to another Affiliate using this voucher code may not be approved and commission will therefore be withheld.
Commission will not be paid on sales where a code has been used that was not directly supplied to affiliates, this includes voucher codes that are sent to the Flannels email database and social channels. We will not pay commission on the redemption of gift vouchers or evouchers on our site.
Commission will not be paid on orders that qualify for a free voucher e.g. for every £100 spent, receive a £20 voucher.
Commission will not be paid on orders where a gift card and/or evoucher have been used as a payment method for an order, either as the full payment method or as part payment.
Commission or cashback will not be paid on any order that is cancelled before the validation process takes place. This rule also applies to orders where any item that is part of that order is cancelled, exchanged or amended before validation.
Affiliates are NOT permitted to bid on The Flannels Group Ltd brand and all its variations. Affiliates found not complying with the policy would be removed from the program and their commission would not be paid.
The brand bidding rules are as follows.
- Using the The Flannels brand names, brand misspellings or similar variations in the written copy of adverts on PPC (Pay per Click) search engines.
- Using the The Flannels brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as keyword or keyword phrases for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the The Flannels brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as a display URL or destination URL for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the The Flannels brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations in any domain names or subdomains.
- Another site representing themselves or passing themselves off as being Flannels or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that such partner site is the Flannels.
- The above prohibition includes but is not limited to those Pay for Search Schemes available through Google, Miva, Overture, Mirago and Webfinder.