We kindly request that the following terms are adhered to. Failure to do so will result in your commission being set to zero/declined and possible suspension from the programme.
1. Bidding on the brand name (including variations or misspellings of it) is prohibited in all search engines. To ensure you do not appear on these terms, you are required to assign negative matches to brand terms in all search engines. Brand terms include, but are not limted to: Wahanda, Wahandies, www.wahanda.com, Wahanda voucher, Treatwell, www.treatwell.co.uk, treatwell.co.uk, Treatwell voucher, hotsprings, hotsprings inc, or wahanda.com.
2. Use of the domain www.treatwell.co.uk, www.wahanda.com and variations is strictly forbidden in any ad copy including display URL.
3. Overbidding the official Treatwell advert is strictly forbidden (this can be identified by the URL www.treatwell.co.uk) on all search engines
4. No direct linking is allowed under any circumstances
5. Use of the term “official site” in your ad copy is forbidden.
Discount codes Policy
We encourage affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from the Affiliate Manager).
We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed. Persistent breach of this may result in commissions being declined and suspension from the programme
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme and have their commissions declined. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Affiliate PPC Guidelines
Treatwell operates a strict policy on Paid Search activity. These Terms and Conditions are applicable on any advertising platform, including, but not limited to, search engines, advertising networks and social media placements.
Domain Names / URLs
Purchasing or operating any domain name which is confusingly similar to our brand name, it’s misspellings or similar variations is prohibited. This also applies to any social media platform handles.
Affiliates are not permitted to use brand (including variations and/or misspellings) as a sub domain (see PPC terms above).
Affiliates are not permitted to perform direct linking PPC activity to any of the Treatwell sites.
Affiliates are prohibited from passing products directly to the shopping basket on our site(s). The action of placing the product in the basket must be instigated by the consumer and take place on our domain.