We encourage all interested sites to apply to our program. However, before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve your site. Mainly we look for sites that:
• Are aesthetically pleasing
• Do not display content that may be deemed pornographic or offensive
These are only general guidelines, and we reserve the right to make exceptions.
Please note that while we try to respond to approval requests quickly, we receive a high volume of approval requests every day. For this reason, you may not hear from us immediately. However, if you do not hear from us within a reasonable amount of time, or you have questions concerning our program, please let us know.
Our Search Policy
If you are promoting Great Plains through PPC activity, please make sure you respect the following guidelines:
• Do not use the Great Plains brand or versions (such as www.greatplains.co.uk) or misspellings thereof as keywords.
• Do not bid on brand terms + generic keywords, e.g. "Great Plains Dress"
• Do not use the Great Plains brand and URL in the display URL
• You have to use a landing page, direct linking is not allowed
• You can use product names, such as "Mimi Dress" – our current bestseller – or versions / misspellings thereof
• You can use trend names, such as "skinny jeans"
Please note that if you fail to meet the terms of our agreement we may remove you at any time.