Simple Landlords Insurance Standard Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
1.For the purposes of the Agreement, “Qualified Lead” shall mean: A confirmed sale of an insurance policy, this is when a customer purchases an insurance policy from the Simple Landlords site through an affiliate link and is then validated after the 14 days ‘cooling off’ period.
2. Validated sales are attributed to affiliates who generated the last click
3. The Fees payable per validated sale by Affiliate Window, validated by Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance and agents acting on their behalf, to the Affiliate in respect of this specific programme shall be notified to the Affiliate following acceptance of the Affiliate onto that Programme by Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance and agents acting on their behalf.
4. Special Terms
Search: No brand bidding unless otherwise advised. Restricted terms include, but are not limited to: landlords insurance simple, landlords simple insurance, simple home insurance, simple insurance, simple insurance for landlords, simple insurance landlord, simple insurance uk, simple landlord, simple landlord ins, simple landlord insurance, simple landlords, simple landlords ins, simple landlords insurance, simple landlords.com, simple landlords insurance, simpleinsurance, simplelandlordinsurance, simplelandlordinsurance.com, simplelandlords, simplelandlords insurance, simplelandlordsinsurance, simplelandlordsinsurance.com, simply insurance, simply landlord insurance, simply landlords, simply landlords insurance, www.simplelandlordsinsurance.co.uk, www.simplelandlordsinsurance.com, www.simplelandlorsinsurance.com, simple landlord, simple landlord insurance, simple landlords insurance, simplelandlordinsurance, simplelandlordsinsurance, simply insurance, simple insurance
Affiliates must not appear as the merchant URL. Further terms and conditions may be advised by Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance. Any affiliate PPC activity must not interfere or reduce the effectiveness of the service provided by the PPC agency. Affiliates must remove or refine any activity if there is interference ASAP. No brand bidding at all on all search engines including Google, Yahoo! and MSN. The affiliate must display only its own website URL in the display copy when bidding, and not use brand terms in title of ad copy.
Spyware: No spyware activity at all in any format is permitted and there is a zero tolerance to this.
Creative: Only approved copy and creatives may be used by affiliates. All creative and copy used must be from the centrally hosted bank of approved copy and banners in the system. All compliance related creative changes must be implemented by the next working day (before Midday.) Compliance related changes mean change in rates. All normal creative changes must be made within three days.
5. The Affiliate has agreed to provide the Services in accordance with the provisions of these Programme Specific Terms and the AFFILIATE WINDOW SERVICE MEMBERSHIP of DIGITAL WINDOW LIMITED to which the Affiliate has already agreed and accepted online at the time of applying to become an Affiliate of Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance.
6. The Affiliate hereby agrees and acknowledges that (save where Simple Landlords Insurance expressly agrees otherwise) Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance shall be entitled to deduct from the Fees any and all costs, charges or other sums howsoever incurred by Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance, in payment of the Fees, including for the avoidance of doubt the transfer of sums to a bank account nominated by the Affiliate and the exchange or conversion of Fees payable in British pounds sterling into the equivalent sum of the local currency of the Affiliate.
7. The merchant has not provided any voucher codes to the affiliate channel and therefore sales achieved with the use of vouchercodes will not be paid out on, unless an ad hoc agreement is made.
8. Commission is paid on the net value of the premium paid, excluding IPT, VAT, all other taxes, surcharges and any additional costs such as delivery or additional cover options or add-ons.
9. The programme does not pay commission on policy renewals.
10. Sales will be validated within x6 months and after which time Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance, reserves the right to reject any disputed transactions without investigation.
11. The affiliate has seen and understands the terms within the Affiliate FSA Regulation Guide, found in the Documents section of the programme, on the type of activity that the affiliate marketing partner can engage in.
12. In signing up to the Affiliate Scheme and agreeing to these Terms & Conditions the affiliate gives permission to be contacted by Millennium Insurance Brokers Limited, trading as Simple Landlords Insurance or agents acting on their behalf for the purpose of assisting with affiliate promotional activity and the generation of valid affiliate sales.
13. If you are a specialised cash back site we require you to agree to the standard Simple Landlords Insurance Terms & Conditions and ask you to include the following as a basis for the merchant terms and conditions that appear alongside your promotion of Simple Landlords Insurance.
- Simple Landlords Insurance Cashback is available through [Specific cash back site] on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online
- Simple Landlords Insurance Cashback can be earned simply by clicking through to the merchant and shopping online as normal
- Simple Landlords Insurance Cashback is not paid out on any policy renewals
- Cashback may only be paid on the net value of the premium paid excluding IPT, VAT, all other taxes, surcharges and any additional costs such as delivery. Cashback is only given on the Simple Landlords Insurance premium, and will not be given on any additional cover options or add-ons.