*Missguided operate strict paid search Ts&Cs and reserve the right to suspend affiliates that do not follow the program terms*
Linking Methods and Creatives
- Missguided.co.uk provide a variety of linking methods, including banners and a product data feed. It is recommended that affiliates take links directly from the linking methods section of their account.
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so that any creative updates take immediate effect.
- A product data feed is provided with the most accurate pricing available everyday through the Affiliate Window interface. Affiliates are requested to make every effort to maintain the most current pricing information in their promotions.
Use of Voucher Codes
- Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Missguided.co.uk affiliate programme.
- Affiliates may not promote any student discount offers due to an exclusive agreement outside the channel
- Missguided reserve the right to decline commissions and withhold payment of commissions if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale without prior consent from Missguided.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise.
- Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
- Affiliates may not promote Missguided vouchercodes using PPC adverts, "missguided voucher" "missguided voucher code" "missguided promotional code" "missguided discount code" are all strictly prohibited
- Please not that cashback and a voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with each other and sales will be declined unless otherwise stated
- We do not allow browser extensions
- All affiliate approvals will be processed within 7 days
****Please note**** revised commission structure as of Apr 2018
Standard: 3% Existing Customers and 6% New Customers
Cashback & Loyalty Affiliates: 1% Existing Customers and 6% New Customers
Vouchercode Affiliates: 1% Existing Customers and 6% New Customers
Sale Products: 1% Existing Customers and 2% New Customers
From time to time, missguided may hold code based ‘special promotions’ where the discount value exceeds 30% of basket value, sales made containing these codes will be amended to 1% commission.
Missguided kindly asks all affiliates to publish only original content – please do not duplicate any existing content from the Missguided site
Social Content Creators
Please note if you wish to use affiliate links within your Instagram Stories and other social channels, you will need to use #ad as the only valid identifier to be ASA compliant. Awin has a one-page website - Paid for Advertising - which explains how free content can have a commercial relationship attached to it. This can be linked to by any affiliate in order to make your readers aware of how affiliate links work. If you have any questions on this please speak to your account contact.
Affiliates will not disclose any confidential information as outlined in the Awin terms and conditions. This is inclusive of trading plans, messaging and promotions which should not be distributed or advertised until go live date.