TRX's affiliate program utilises custom affiliate attribution logic in situations where multiple affiliate referrals have taken place for the same sale, thereby bypassing the traditional last click wins model and instead dividing commissions between multiple affiliate referral groups. Commission pay-outs may vary depending on the number and type of affiliate referrals.
TRX Training Coupon Code Policy
- You agree that you will not utilise any promotion, promotion code, coupon, or other promotional opportunity that is not specifically authorised in AWIN or provided to you by TRX Training or AWIN in connection with the program.
- You agree that the use of coupons or promotional codes not authorised for affiliate use will result in reversal of any affiliate commissions and potential removal from the program.
- You agree not to display expired coupons on your approved sites, and we are not responsible to honor, any expired coupons or coupons codes.
- You agree that any coupon codes you use will be immediately removed from your site at the time of their expiration.
- Non-affiliate codes are not commissionable.
Media Partners may not bid on TRX Training or trxtraining.co.uk’s corporation trademarks, misspellings or variations through Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing or Microsoft Ad Center (Bing) or any other search engine. The combination of trademark plus keyword bidding is also not acceptable. Media Partners may not direct link to TRX Training or trxtraining.co.uk using Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing or Microsoft Ad Center (Bing) or any other search engine. All SEM ads placed on these networks are required to land on the publisher website (no redirects).
Media Partners may not place ads and direct link on Google Display Network; this includes text, image, video and media rich ads. Media Partners can use Google Display Network if landing traffic on their website first. Media Partners may not bid on TRX Training or trxtraining.co.uk’s vendors or
competitors keywords. Media Partners cannot use our display url or direct link on any keyword in traditional paid search.