GS-JJ.com | Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read the affiliate terms and conditions carefully before applying to join our affiliate program. The following terms and conditions are written for the Affiliate Program Team of EnamelPins Inc. DBA, GS-JJ.com & CustomSticker.com (hereinafter referred to as GS-JJ Affiliate Program). Its purpose is to ensure the success of the GS-JJ.com affiliate program and our important alliance partners. Each affiliate is responsible for ensuring compliance at all times. Thank you for your interest in our program. We look forward to cooperating with you. If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us. For the quickest results, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the below terms:
- "We", "us", "our", "the company", or "our company" refers to GS-JJ.com & CustomSticker.com.
- "You" or "your" refers to the "Publisher" or "Affiliate".
- "Our Website" refers to the GS-JJ.com properties located at: https://www.gs-jj.com/, https://www.customsticker.com/.
- "Your Website" refers to any Websites that you will link to our Website; "Program" refers to the GS-JJ.com Affiliate Program.
1. Application of Terms
These terms apply to your application for or participation in this Affiliate Program.
You need to accept these terms and indicate your acceptance on the GS-JJ.com affiliate program application form on the affiliate network provider website, otherwise, you cannot apply for or participate in this program.
If you are under the legal age to enter into a binding contract with the company or are unable to participate in the program under the laws of your country/territory, then we regret that you cannot apply for or participate in the Program.
The terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by your date:
Submit an application to participate in the project; Or continue to participate in the program.
These terms may be amended by the Company from time to time. When we post changes to the terms, the "last updated" date at the top of the terms will be updated. If you continue to participate in the program after the date of the change of terms, it is deemed that you have explicitly accepted the updated terms. If you decide to withdraw from the plan after making any changes, the only solution is to notify GS-JJ's affiliate team in writing through the affiliate network or via email to terminate your participation in the plan.
Upon receipt of your application, we will review your website and notify you to accept or reject our program. The Company or affiliate network provider will evaluate the application and notify the potential affiliate of its acceptance or rejection of the program. We reserve the right to reject any application if, in our sole judgment, the application submitted or the relevant website is not suitable for the program. Then, if you think we've made the wrong decision, we encourage you to contact us. Please include all sites you use in your profile as this will help us make better decisions.
3. Link to our Website
Once you accept the plan, you will get a link through the attached window interface. You agree to only use the link code obtained from the affiliated window without any operation. Also, please make sure that all domains you use our links to are listed in your affiliate network profile.
You hereby agree that your website will not copy, resemble or mirror the look and feel of our website in any way. You also must not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website, including but not limited to constructing our website in any way. Cookie fillers, pop-up windows, and false or misleading links are strictly prohibited.
In addition, under any possible circumstances, you will not try to cover up the referring URL information (i.e., the page from which the click came). Using redirects to bounce a click from a domain that did not originate from the click to give it the appearance of that domain is expressly prohibited and is a direct violation of the program. This does not include "out" redirects that use the same domain as the subordinate link.
We will conduct special inspections of your website from time to time to ensure that you comply with all terms of this Agreement. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company may use information (name, URL, traffic, or similar information) relating to your Site to track the use of your Site or to include your information in a list of sites for promotional or marketing materials.
4. Term and Termination
This clause remains fully effective during the entire period of your participation in this plan.
If you violate any of the terms of this clause, the company can notify you 7 days in advance to terminate your participation in the plan at any time, except that the affiliate company that has serious misconduct will be removed immediately. Any immediate deletion will be discussed with the relevant network to confirm the behavior of the affiliation to ensure such an action.
For whatever reason (whether due to the termination of your agreement with the associated network provider or other reasons), after you stop participating in the plan, you should immediately return to the company any confidential information that you own, keep and control And a copy of all information. You will stop using any product names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and other designated names of the company or its licensors. You should also remove all company banners from your website immediately and disable any links to the company website from your website.
Termination of your participation in this program does not exempt you from any liability arising from your violation of this clause before termination.
5. PPC Guidelines
If you sign up for our program and participate in PPC advertising, you must follow our PPC guidelines, as shown below:
You may not bid on any of our trademark terms, including any variations or misspellings directed against search or content-based advertising campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, or any other website.
You may not use our trademark terms in conjunction with any other keywords (i.e. GS-JJ.com coupons).
You may not use our trademark terms in your advertising title, advertising copy, display name, or display URL.
If you automate your PPC activities, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademark terms from your program. We have a strict no-tolerance policy for PPC trademark bids. We won't involve in the violations start and stop; You will lose all commissions for at least the last 30 days.
Trademarks and Copyright terms: GS-JJ.com, www.GS-JJ.com, GS-JJ.
6. Coupons Guidelines
If you participate in our program and your website provides a coupon code, you must follow our coupon guidelines as follows:
You can only promote coupon codes provided to you through an affiliate window.
You may not promote coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliated advertisements, customer emails, paid searches, or any other activities.
Click to enter, you must link directly to our website. False accusations against our website are strictly prohibited.
Cookie fillings: You cannot mislead customers to click on non-existent discounts/coupons, and you cannot use similar deception tactics. These include but are not limited to the use of deliberately expired offers, presenting non-existent offers, presenting a button that claims to display all offers and setting an affiliate cookie, and generating a click/set cookie technology from the action of copying the coupon code. If you are found to be engaged in any of the above actions, we reserve the right to withdraw any/all sales.
7. Advertising and Publicity
Please make sure you read our terms and conditions before applying. You may not create, publish, distribute or allow any written materials related to our procedures unless you first submit these materials to us and obtain our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our program through email campaigns, you must comply with the following rules:
The email must be sent on your behalf, and it must not imply that the email was sent on the behalf of GS-JJ.com. The email must be submitted to us for approval before it is sent, or we must receive a copy of the email.
Members may not use the brand name of GS-JJ.com & CustomSticker.com, use any spelling errors or brand variations, including all references to GS-JJ & Customsticker and/or website/URL, or be seen bidding for GS-JJ’s own search engine marketing activities at any time.
*Please note that the commission will only be granted to promotional offers in the affiliated window. No commission will be awarded for the promotions that are manually entered or promoted elsewhere.
8. Commission Payments
(8-1) The commission will be paid in accordance with the terms of the agreement between you and the associated network provider and these terms, but if there is any inconsistency or conflict between these terms and the terms of the agreement between you and the associated network provider, these terms shall prevail.
The company has the right to decide on its own the rate of commission payable and the terms of commission payable. The company will pay different commission rates based on the type of customer sales mentioned by the affiliate company.
The company shall notify the affiliated company of the commission rate payable by the following methods: associate the website of the network provider or send an e-mail to the associated company.
(8-2) The affiliate shall collect the commission payable under these terms and its agreement with the affiliate network provider through the affiliate network provider rather than directly from the company. If the company has paid the affiliated network provider all the commissions that it should pay according to the participation in the GS-JJ affiliate program in accordance with these terms and the agreement with the affiliated network provider, and the company is not responsible for ensuring that affiliated network providers receive such commission payments from affiliated network providers.
(8-3) We do not pay commission for the following conditions:
- Transactions using invalid promotion/voucher codes;
- We provide FREE Shipping to US / Canada / United Kingdom / Australia etc. Then, for orders other than the four countries mentioned above, we will not pay commissions related to transportation, delivery, or loading and unloading of goods.
- Cancel and return orders:
If the order is canceled, no commission will be paid to the Affiliate. Besides, due to the particularity of customized products, returns are usually not accepted. Then, within 15 days of placing the order, no commission will be paid to the Affiliate in case of goods return. At the same time, in the case of settled commissions, we will also withdrawal the commissions paid due to the return of the end customer's improper reasons. Please refer to the following details regarding the GS-JJ Refund Policy.
Refund Policy (Quoted from GS-JJ.com) :
“All sales of customized products are final. If the customer changes his mind about a particular purchase, we don’t have to provide a refund, so please choose carefully. Many of our customized products are handmade or involve manual processing, so each product will be slightly different and cannot be 100% matched to the printed matter. Slight changes, defined as 5% or less aesthetic difference of the product are considered normal, so it is acceptable if the goods are defective, if you are not satisfied with the product, please notify us within 7 days after receipt, we will be happy provide help.”
9. Warranties and Indemnities
(9-1) Any oral or written advice or information you get from our company or related to this program does not constitute any guarantee that is not expressly stipulated in this clause. The company further expressly denies any express or implied warranties and conditions of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, suitability for specific purposes, and non-infringement. The company also does not guarantee the implementation of the plan or the number of visitors who click on the link from the affiliated company's website to the company's website.
(9-2) You clearly understand and agree that the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors and service providers shall not be liable to you for the following situations:
- Any indirect, incidental, special, or corresponding damages you may incur;
- Any loss of profit (whether directly or indirectly), loss of goodwill or business reputation, loss of any information;
- Any loss or damage caused by the following reasons:
(a) Any changes that the company may make to this plan or any permanent or temporary termination of this plan (or any function in this plan);
(b) The deletion, Damage, or failure to store any content and other communication data maintained or transmitted through or through your use of the program;
(c) You fail to properly keep your password or account information.
(9-3) Regardless of whether the company has been notified or should be aware of the possibility of any such loss, the above limitations on company liability apply, but shall not limit or limit any liability of the company in the following areas in any way:
Any death or personal injury caused by the company’s negligence; losses caused by fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
(9-4) Affiliate warrants:
- Its acceptance of these terms does not violate any other agreement to which it is a party;
- It has officially registered the domain name of its website, which will be connected to the company website and will be connected to all applicable authorities;
- The Affiliate’ websites (including but not limited to all content, text, images, software, media, and other materials placed by affiliates on their websites) belong to the affiliated party or are licensed by the affiliate, and will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary third party rights.
10. General Information
- Without the company’s prior written consent, affiliates may not assign, transfer, charge, establish trusts, or otherwise conduct transactions (or claim to do so) of their rights and/or obligations under these terms.
- Without the company's prior written consent, the affiliated company shall not subcontract out the performance of any or all of the obligations under this clause.
- The failure or delay of the exercise of any right or remedy by either party shall not be interpreted or operated under these terms, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy prevent further exercise of the right or remedy.
- Without prejudice to the agreement between the company and the affiliated network provider, this clause represents all the terms reached by both parties regarding their subject matter and replaces all types of contracts or arrangements (including any usage or terms generated through any transaction process).
- Nothing in these terms and any actions taken by both parties under these terms shall be construed as establishing any form of partnership or joint venture between the two parties or making one party an agent of the other for any purpose. Neither party has the right to bind the other party or enter into a contract in the name of the other party in any way or for any purpose or cause liability to the other party.
- The clauses contained in these clauses shall be considered independent of other such provisions, if any clause item is illegal, invalid, and/or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, such determination shall not affect the clauses of any other clauses and all other clauses Will continue to be fully effective.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States.