To be accepted as an affiliate your website must be:
Compatible with our brand, its identity and values and our product types
Honest, factually correct, and clear in promotional content
In applying for the Wilko.com programme you agree that you will not promote our program in inappropriate environments such as, but not limited to:
Illegal material or promoting illegal activities and substances
Any obscene or sexually explicit material;
Any violent, discriminatory, threatening or abusive material;
Any libellous, blasphemous or defamatory material
Any material that infringes the Intellectual Property of any third party
Affiliates may wish to generate extra commission by using Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising programs, i.e Goodle Adwords, Yahoo. These can help drive traffic to your website, which in turn will increase the number of visitors to the Wilkinson Plus website - boosting sales and earning you extra commissions. Wilko.com runs a closed group PPC advertising campaign, therefore we have prepared the following guidelines to ensure that there is no miscommunication with affiliates on PPC driven traffic.
Any affiliate found in violation of these restrictions will be given one days notice to change their PPC campaign. If this request is not adhered to we will cancel all commissions accruing to them until the changes have been made. Any affiliate found breaking these restrictions more than once will be immediately removed from the affiliate programme.
If you have any questions regarding any of the restrictions below please contact to our Affiliate contact, Courtney Williamson at email@example.com
• Affiliates are not allowed to bid on our brand name as a keyword within paid search activity.
Example: Wilkinson; Wilkinson Plus;Wilko
• Affiliates are not allowed to bid on misspells or variations of our brand name as a keyword within paid search activity.
Example: Wilkinson+, Wilcinson
• Affiliates are not allowed to bid on hybrid terms that contain our brand name (including misspells and variations) within paid search activity.
Example: Wilkinson garden furniture, Wilcinson patio set
• Affiliates are not permitted to appear under search terms that contain our brand name and therefore we recommend adding our brand name as a negative keyword wherever possible.
• Affiliates are allowed to bid on generic keywords
Example: Photo frame, washer dryer
• Affiliates may not link their PPC adverts directly to wilkinsonplus.com or any subdomain of wilkinsonplus.com
• Affiliates may not buy, own or bid on any domain names with the word Wilkinson in the URL
Ad Copy Restrictions
• Affiliates are allowed to use our brand name within their ad title for paid search activity.
• Affiliates are allowed to use our brand name within their ad copy for paid search activity.
• Affiliates are not allowed to direct link by using our official URL as the display URL within their ad copy.