Terms & Conditions
Discounts & Vouchers
- Expired discounts and vouchers must be removed from your website upon the day of expiry.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must not be communicated in any means or form to consumers.
- Only official discounts and vouchers communicated by the internal Affiliate Program Manager may be promoted by an affiliate.
- Discounts and Vouchers may not be promoted as being eligible to be combined with another form of discount, voucher or cashback unless explicitly stated by us.
Another Version reserves the right to decline any sales that have been tracked with an unauthorised voucher code whether this code was promoted on the site or not.
- Please be advised that we do not pay commissions on sales attributed to any paid search marketing or PPC.
- Affiliates found contravening these terms will have their commissions declined.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
Notice and Action
- Affiliates agree to action and remedy any request that brings them back in accordance with the Another Versions program terms in no less than 7 UK working days. Exceptions to this rule are at the internal Affiliate Program Manager's discretion.
- Upon closue there is a 7 day notice period.
Breach of terms
- Another Version reserve the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.