Love Naughty reserve the right to refuse affiliates with the following types of sites:
- Under construction
- Overly pornographic
- Sites that encourage violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities
- Use of spyware or phishing techniques or motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practises
- A competitor or rival company
By joining the Love Naughty affiliate program, affiliates agree to promote Love Naughty in an honest, fair manner, using up to date information (as provided by Love Naughty through our regular affiliate communications) with the intention of giving visitors a positive experience.
Love Naughty may de-dupe against other marketing channels, including PPC, at any time
Social Content: In accordance with the ASA, if you wish to use affiliate links within your social channels and Instagram stories, you will need to use #ad as an identifier of content that has a commercial agreement attached to it.
Discounts, Offers and Promotions
Affiliates may only promote voucher codes that have been notified to them by the Love Naughty affiliate manager or through Awin. We may from time to time issue voucher codes exclusively for the use of individual affiliates. Affiliates may not promote an exclusive voucher code that has been issued to another affiliate. We will reverse any commissions attributed to the unauthorised usage of such voucher codes.
Any discounts, offers and promotions should show available expiry dates to ensure customers clearly understand the duration of the promotion. Affiliates are not permitted to promote offers that are not explicitly issued as part of the Love Naughty affiliate program – such as (but not exclusive of) offers Love Naughty have made with partnering companies, offline promotional activities, or in-house, non-affiliate marketing activity such as promotions included with orders, and customer newsletters and emails. Affiliates found breaking these terms will not receive payment for any sales that arise from this breach and could be removed from the program.
Commission will not be paid on transactions where Studentbeans student discount has been applied, as Studentbeans is outside the affiliate channel.
If you are given a product to review by Love Naughty please ensure you include within your review at least one direct (non-affiliate tracking) link to either the Love Naughty product page or to the category page (i.e. Rabbit Vibrators, Vibrating Love Eggs, etc). For all other requirements for product reviews, please refer to your contact at Love Naughty or contact the Love Naughty affiliate manager directly.
Affiliates may not make use of the Love Naughty brand name (including any variations, misspells or derivatives) in any domain names they register. You may include brand terms within the subfolder, so for example www.affiliatewebsitename.com/lovenaughty is allowed. Affiliates are asked not to register any domain names that are similar, or confusingly similar, nor have the specific, or accidental intentions or consequences of leading visitors to think they are being directed to Love Naughty.
- Affiliates may not put the Love Naughty website into frames or use masked URLs to promote Love Naughty
- Direct forwarding to the Love Naughty website is not allowed.
- Affiliates may not use Pay per View/Cost per View marketing as the use of pop ups and pop unders to promote Love Naughty is not allowed.
- Affiliates may not alter any of the available creative without the permission of Love Naughty. If hosting creative on their own servers, affiliates must ensure that such creative is kept up to date.
Love Naughty has an extensive in-house PPC program. We do not want affiliates to compete with our own campaigns or drive up costs:
- PPC bidding on the Love Naughty brand name or trademarks (including any variations or misspells such as Lovenaughty, or Lvoe naughty, etc) is not allowed.
- Please do not bid on "brand + generic" keywords, such as "Love Naughty offers", "Love Naughty voucher codes", “Love Naughty lingerie”, etc.
- Use of the Love Naughty URL as your display URL is not allowed.
If you have any questions regarding our PPC policy, please contact email@example.com for clarification. Please note we will reverse commissions and reject any affiliates found breaking our PPC Restrictions and indeed any of our other restrictions Commission can also be withheld or cancelled for affiliates that do not provide any visibility of how they are driving traffic.