Thank you for your interest in the Jane Plan affiliate program. Please review our general terms before applying to join.
Terms & conditions - General
Commission will be awarded on sales of diet plans on janeplan.com that are attributed through AWIN as an affiliate sale.
Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by Jane Plan, the following programme restrictions apply:
- PPC bidding on the Jane Plan brand term (or close variations or misspellings) is prohibted across all search enginges.
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Jane Plan’ or misspellings of ‘Jane Plan’ in the URL.
- Affiliates are not permitted to include Jane Plan Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, www.janeplan.affiliate.com
- Affiliates have permission to use correctly spelt Jane Plan Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/JanePlan.
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Jane Plan or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and is not limited to + generic word or sentence as well as generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
- Affiliates must not post on any official Jane Plan social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Jane Plan’s social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Affiliate properties must not include any of the following content deemed inappropriate: Hate/offensive/violent content; Pornographic content; Religious content; Abusive or irresponsible promotion of Alcohol, Tobacco or Drugs.
- Jane Plan do not work with Discount & Voucher sites
- Jane Plan encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
- Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Jane Plan affiliate program. Affiliates found to be using unauthorised discount codes face immediate suspension from the program.
- Jane Plan reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
- Voucher codes issued with an expiry date should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the program. Please also ensure that you observe IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
- Commission will not be paid if the Jane Plan refer a friend code is applied.
Cancellations & Returns
Commission will not be paid if the order is cancelled or returned by the customers and refunded within 30 days.
Minimum spend & product exclusions
Minimum qualifying spend is £74.50
Excluded products: Jane Plan care package; Jane Plan book
Anyone found infringing on these terms will receive a warning and may have commissions reversed. We reserve the right to withhold commission during this time. Continuous infringement of these terms will result in suspension from the program.
In applying for the Jane Plan affiliate program you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.