Balance Box AWIN account: Terms & Conditions
- Sales from 'new' customers will be paid commissions.
- ALL commissions will initially track at the DEFAULT value of £10 per sale.
- AWIN sales will subsequently be checked against the Balance Box customer database.
- Where a validated sale is from a new customer the commission value will be £10.
- Where a validated sale is from an existing customer the commission value will be declined.
Discounts & Vouchers
- Expired discounts and vouchers must be removed from your website upon the day of expiry.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must not be communicated in any means or form to consumers.
- Only official discounts and vouchers communicated by the Affiliate Account Manager may be promoted by an affiliate.
- Discounts and Vouchers may not be promoted as being eligible to be combined with another form of discount, voucher or cashback unless explicitly stated by the Affiliate Account Manager.
Validations of sales where a voucher code has been used
- In order to help monitor affiliate use of voucher codes, Balance Box Ltd (Balance Box) have implemented AWIN’s voucher code tracking. This allows individual codes used within a transaction to be listed next to each order number.
- Balance Box reserves the right to decline any sales that have been tracked with an unauthorised voucher code whether this code was promoted on the site or not.
- Affiliates must update copy that features in search engine page results to ensure it is consistent with the latest Balance Box, offers, discounts and vouchers.
- At this time the Balance Box programme does not accept PPC affiliates.
- Affiliates found contravening these terms may have their commissions declined and face immediate suspension from the programme.
- The Balance Box program also has a zero-tolerance policy on CSS providers - publishers using CSS will be suspended from the program with all commission declined until listings are removed.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
- Affiliates are requested to use only creative available within their affiliate account in their promotion of Balance Box. Please contact us if there is an additional size that you require.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through AWIN will automatically have immediate effect.
Notice and Action
- Affiliates agree to action and remedy any request that brings them back in accordance with the Balance Box program terms in no less than 7 UK working days. Exceptions to this rule are at the Affiliate Account Managers discretion.
Breach of terms
- Balance Box reserve the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.
Balance Box website: Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By placing an order with us you are agreeing to the conditions that appear below.
Balance Box Offers and Competitions Terms and Conditions:
- One offer and competition entry per person
- Offer and Competition entries cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer and Competition to be redeemed via our website or through one of our client managers
- Competition prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- Please check the specific offer/ competition for expiry date
Who we are
Balance Box is a service brought to you by The Pure Package Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under no. 04907211 with our registered office at Arch 39-40, New Covent Garden Market, London SW8 5PP. By subscribing to use our service, a binding contract will be formed between us and the person identified as the client in the order process.
How to Order
Placing your order could not be easier. All you need to do is sign up through our website Order Now area. We will ask you to provide some personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, delivery and billing information to assist us to provide our service to you.
Please see below for how we will take payment at the time you subscribe and, if applicable, on an ongoing basis.
Once we have received payment, we will review your details promptly and confirm acceptance of your order. Please note that until the order is confirmed back to you, it is not binding (even where you have received payment confirmation from Sage Pay) and in certain circumstances we may need to cancel your order at that stage by refunding the whole amount paid. NB: We reserve the right to refuse orders from customers at our discretion.
Your Balance Box Menu Plan
There are two options to choose from: our Lighter Menu Plan at about 1200 calories per day or our Market Menu Plan at about 1800 calories per day. We will do our best to review your personal information before you start to help ensure you have chosen the correct menu plan and will advise where necessary. Our Starter information sets out what you should expect from your Balance Box. We aim to provide nutritionally-balanced food boxes designed for weight loss and healthy eating. Balance Box comprises of deliveries on Monday / Tuesday and/or Friday depending on which type of Balance Box you have chosen and where you live. (Weekday, Weekend or both boxes for our London clients (this includes all postcodes falling within the M25 motorway plus a select few around it including: GU25, SL4, SL5 and KT16) are delivered on a Monday and/or Friday or for our nationwide clients our 3 day, 4 day or both boxes are delivered on a Tuesday and/or Friday).
The Balance Box menus are designed by the team of experts at The Pure Package. If you have any questions about the nutritional aspects of this service, please let us know immediately and we shall be happy to discuss these with you. Any nutritional advice is only general and must not be relied upon as being specific health advice.
We aim to ensure that our menus are delicious and interesting. Because the Balance Box is a standardised menu, however, we cannot offer you any tailored dietary choices and we reserve the right to make any changes to the menus at our sole discretion. In particular, currently we are unable to deliver to those who suffer from food allergies or diabetics who are insulin dependent.
The meals are designed to be nutritionally-balanced, but specific health or dietary objectives or benefits from subscribing to Balance Box cannot be guaranteed.
If you are in any doubt about your health, you must see your own nutritionist or doctor as soon as possible.
We accept Visa debit & credit cards, Master Card and Switch. We do not accept Amex.
For one-off Balance Box purchases, we will take payment for the full amount due when you submit your order. For subscriptions, we will take an initial payment to cover the first 4 weeks of your subscription. When you subscribe we shall take a regular repeat payment on the Monday before your last week’s box i.e. a full week in advance unless you want to end your subscription (you will need to let us know if this is the case in advance, within the deadline).
Payment details must be received through the online secure payment solution provider SAGE PAY via our website or by telephoning our office. We reserve the right to amend or refuse the sale, if the payment received is not correct to our current pricing structure. For ongoing subscribers, we will assume you want our deliveries to continue until you tell us otherwise.
Please note that prices may alter, and that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice by amending our advertised price list. For ongoing subscribers, the new prices will only be implemented 28 days after we have notified you by email.
Any late payments will incur interest at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England in force from time to time from the due date until the date of payments after as well as before judgment. You may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to us by reason of any right of set off or counterclaim which you may have or allege to have for any reason whatever.
Balance Box deliver throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
We will be glad to arrange for delivery to an address different to the invoice address. Please indicate clearly the delivery address when placing your order.
If you require us to access secure parts of your home or building in order to deliver your Balance Box, please notify us of this at the time of placing your order. We will liaise with you in order to obtain keys, passes or codes before your first delivery and we will of course take special care over your property and access details. Please keep us up to date with any changes that might affect our ability to deliver to you. If we cannot access your building because of changes that we have not been notified of, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that delivery. Please contact us at the end of your subscription to arrange for your keys or passes to be returned if you do not wish to continue with Balance Box at a later date.
We will deliver your Balance Box to you as per your request / subscription. For clients living in London (this includes all postcodes falling within the M25 motorway plus a select few around it including: GU25, SL4, SL5 and KT16) we will deliver by 6:30am. For clients living outside of these areas, we will deliver by 5:30pm. Time for delivery shall not be the essence of our contract.
Due to circumstances beyond control, sometimes our couriers experience unavoidable delays. In these circumstances we respectfully request that you allow these times for receipt of your Balance Box. In the event that delivery still has not been made or attempted on delivery days, we will make a full refund for that delivery. We shall not be liable for any non-delivery, even if it is our fault, unless you notify us by telephone by 1pm on the due day. Any liability for non-delivery shall be limited to replacing your Balance Box within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note to you for that day.
For clients outside of London, please be aware that our national courier does not work on public holidays. Therefore there will be a short hiatus in subscriptions which will resume on the next delivery day. We have plenty of recipes and suggestions to see you through those very occasional few days so please get in touch, one of our client managers will be happy to advise.
Chilled products are packaged in specially designed insulated boxes containing ice or gel packs to maintain the required temperature. Frozen and chilled products should be put in freezers and refrigerators respectively upon receipt. Cooking and re-heating instructions must be followed closely. Make sure that re-heated food is piping hot throughout.
The Balance Box Guarantee
It is our intention to give total customer satisfaction through the goods and services we offer. Your Balance Box should reach you in perfect condition. If you have reason to suspect that a product is somehow damaged, unfit for human consumption or is incomplete, please contact us immediately. We shall endeavour to give you an appropriate refund where possible at our discretion. If you do not let us know by 1pm on the delivery day of any such problems, we may not be able to refund the item and you will be deemed as having accepted Balance Box meals in that delivery, unless we agree otherwise.
Theft or suspected theft of Balance Box from the delivery address shall not be deemed as the fault of either the courier or Balance Box. Please let us know immediately if you have reason to suspect that your Balance Box has been stolen from the delivery address. We shall liaise with you to make alternative arrangements if there is a risk that the theft will happen again, which may mean making alternative delivery arrangements. In the meantime, we reserve the right to suspend your subscription until new arrangements have been finalised or to cancel the remaining subscription, but if we cancel we will refund to you the fees already paid for any cancelled part of your subscription period.
Ownership of Boxes & Icepacks
We care about the world we live in! In your next delivery we will pick up all boxes and icepacks left out in the designated delivery spot if you live in London. We will either reuse or recycle them for you.
Subscription Periods, Suspension & Cancellation
If you wish to cancel or suspend your subscription, please let us know as soon as possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The minimum term for a subscription is four weeks.
You can cancel your ongoing Balance Box subscription at any time after the minimum term (4 weeks) as long as you tell us before we are due to take the 4 week subscription payment. Cancellation may be delayed by a week where we receive your request later than this.
If you notify us at least ten full days before your subscription was due to start, we will cancel your subscription and refund you the full amount paid by you less a 5% administration charge to cover credit card charges and our internal administration costs.
For requests to cancel your subscription after the notice period, once deliveries have been scheduled to start, we will endeavour to be flexible and consider your request at our discretion, giving a maximum 50% refund for boxes not yet taken. Where ingredients have already been purchased or other expenditure incurred (such as credit card, banking, administration or courier charges), we reserve the right to make reasonable allowance for this in any rebate that we may agree to make.
Warranties and Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall:
- Exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Affect your statutory rights if you are transacting as a consumer.
Subject to the above paragraph, our entire liability shall be capped at the sums paid by you for our service during the relevant subscription period. In no event shall we be held liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits or goodwill.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to any part of these terms and conditions. All such changes will be published on the website (balanceboxdev.wpengine.com) and/or shall be sent to you by post or with your Balance Box deliveries. If you use our website or place any order with us after the changes have been published, you are agreeing to be bound by those changes in respect of that order.
Use of the Website and our Publications
Unauthorised duplication or publication of any materials from our website or elsewhere is prohibited.
Unauthorised duplication or publication of any other materials including but not limited to starter information, worksheets, recipes, brochures, text, graphics, newsletters, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software is prohibited.
You may retrieve and display content from our website on a computer screen and print out individual pages on paper for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using information for your private, non-commercial purposes in connection with your normal use of our products and services, but all other uses are strictly prohibited except with prior written permission from us. You acknowledge that The Pure Package™ is our trade mark and that you may not use the name.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise out of, under, or in connection with the use of the Website and the purchase of goods from us, and to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including industrial action.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between us. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The waiver by us of any breach or default of these conditions shall not be construed as a continued waiver of that breach, nor as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
Balance Box Offers & Vouchers
- One offer/voucher per person
- Offer/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer/vouchers to be redeemed through our Client Service team or via our website
- No vouchers can be exchanged for cash
- Competitions are non-transferable