Who is eligible for Yes I Want It's Affiliate Program?
Yes I Want It offers a range of products that appeal to a wide audience, but our core demographic is female aged 16-30. All affiliates are welcome to apply, and we will consider each application for audience and brand fit.
As of March 2018, affiliates may only share affiliate links on social accounts they operate, such as Instagram and Twitter. Affiliate links are prohibited on some social sharing sites including Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr.
As an authorised affiliate (Affiliate) of Yes I Want It, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Yes I Want It as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to Yes I Want It by your own website, social media or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Yes I Want It Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Yes I Want It reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Yes I Want It in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Yes I Want It reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise the Yes I Want It site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may only use the graphics and text provided by us.
5. Discount Codes, Coupons and Deal Sites
Yes I Want It occasionally offers discount codes to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a unique discount code, then you’re not allowed to promote it. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorised deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see discount/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Discount code” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Unless otherwise stated all codes exclude items which are already discounted, such as sale items. Customers are restricted to 1 code per order and all redemptions are subject to product availability.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission. See PPC terms for more information.
All affiliates must negative match the Yes I Want It brand name and misspellings in all PPC campaigns.
Yes I Want It will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Yes I Want It. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Yes I Want It and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Yes I Want It to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Yes I Want It affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the AWIN application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
11. Brand Bidding
Brand bidding, along with permutations, is not permitted on any search engine, (no problem with generic).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Yes I Want It
Yes I Want It voucher codes
Yes I Want It voucher
Yes I Want It discount code
Yes I Want It coupon code
YIWI voucher codes