Terms and Conditions:
- PPC Policy: Restricted
- Brand bidding is permitted on agreement
- Bidding on generic term gut health terms is allowed.
Commissions are most commonly declined due to a sale been allocated to a different marketing channel or same order being recorded twice. This will be flagged in the decline reason.
Bimuno allow the below promotional types of affiliates on the programme:
- Discount Code
Sites with the below content are not allowed:
Adult sites, gambling sites, sites which promote violence or unseemly behaviour. Any sites not appropriate to our brand
- If you operate a subnetwork through your publisher account you must inform the Bimuno affiliate team and a list of all URLs promoting Bimuno should be supplied. Clasado (Trading as Bimuno) reserve the right to decline individual URLs if not deemed editorially appropriate.
- Any URL which joins a subnetwork will join on the Standard Awin Programme rates unless agreed otherwise in writing with the Bimuno affiliate team.
- Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in immediate removal from the Bimuno programme of either the URL and / or where necessary, the subnetwork.
The merchant will investigate disputed transactions within 30 days from submission.
Awin will review all affiliates on a monthly basis who have been inactive for the past three months. Inactive is defined in this instance as any affiliate who has not driven a sale within that time period. This may result in removal from the programme. Those affiliates who have been removed through inactivity are welcome to re-apply to the programme, but must go through the approval process once again.