Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate of Direct Energy Business, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Direct Energy Business as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on sales of electricity and/or natural gas plans purchased by individuals referred to Direct Energy business by your own website or marketing material.
By signing up for the Direct Energy Business Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 90 days. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in cancellations or are declined will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- Direct Energy Business the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason at all.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Direct Energy Business affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Affiliates Window / Direct Energy business application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.