Please read the terms and conditions of this affiliate program agreement carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. You can access the full terms in this link: https://onsclothing.com/pages/ons-affiliate-program-terms-conditions
To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application at the Awin.com server. After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. The fact that we auto-approve applications does not imply that we may not re-evaluate your application at a later time.
We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1. Infringe on our or any anyone else's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the interface. You will be able to review the Program's details and previously-published affiliate newsletters, download HTML code that provides for links to web pages within the our website and banner creatives, browse and get tracking codes for our coupons and deals.
Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following.
1. You will only use linking code we provide you for each banner, text link, or other affiliate link obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. We reserve the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
3. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
4. Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
5. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
6. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain (also known as cloaking) is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
7. The maintenance and the updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
8. It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person's copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person's copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third-party rights.
9. You will not, in connection with this Agreement, display or reference on your site, any trademark or logo of any third party seller appearing on our website unless you have an independent license for the display of such trademark or logo; use any data, images, text, or other information obtained by you from us or our website in connection with this Agreement only in a lawful manner and only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
10. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the graphic image and text solely for the purpose of you participating in the Program. You may not modify the graphic image or text in any way. All of our rights in the graphic image and text, any other images, our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights are reserved. Should we decide to revoke your license, we will give you notice.
11. You acknowledge our ownership of our licensed materials, agree that you will not do anything inconsistent with our ownership and that all of your use of the licensed materials will inure to the benefit of, and on behalf of, the Program and, if requested, agree to assist us in recording this Agreement with appropriate government authorities. You agree that nothing is this Agreement gives you any right, title or interest in the licensed materials other than the right to use the licensed materials in accordance with this Agreement. You also agree that you will not attack the our title to the licensed materials or the validity of the Licensed Materials or this Agreement.
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-
based campaigns on Google, Bing, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network unless given written permission first from us.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings as per #1 above, in sequence with any other keyword (including, but not limited to 'O.N.S Clothing Coupons', 'O.N.S Clothing Discount Codes', 'O.N.S Clothing Promo', etc).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Customers must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than us for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program.
6. If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. If discovered brand bidding on PPC campaigns, you will be sent an email asking to remove the ads in question within 24 hours. If the ads are not removed within 24 hours you will be removed from the program permanently and all commissions associated with the violations will be reversed.
O.N.S Clothing encourages our affiliate partners to optimize for our branded terms, O.N.S Clothing, O.N.S. However, optimization should NOT happen for misspelled terms. This includes the use of misspelled terms on page titles, meta-tags, etc.
The following list of trademarked terms should not be treated as an exhaustive list (but as a list of some of the prohibited terms):
O.N.S Clothing, onsclothing.com, www.onsclothing.com, O.N.S Clothing coupon, O.N.S Clothing coupon code, O.N.S Clothing discount, O.N.S Clothing discount code, O.N.S Clothing promo, O.N.S Clothing promo code, O.N.S Clothing sale, O.N.S Clothing sales, O.N.S Clothing deal, O.N.S Clothing deals
COUPON ATTRIBUTION & AUTHENTICATION
Affiliates whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the program as being a coupon site, and/or who are tagged as a coupon affiliate in our system, may not be paid commissions for sales generated without a corresponding valid coupon code. Valid codes are defined as codes that are made available to the affiliate channel in general, through newsletters or the respective section in Awin, and directly or privately to affiliates. Coupon codes that are not real, expired, not specific (i.e. 'up to 40% off sale items') or are long-term, sitewide offers that do not require a code may not be considered valid codes and the affiliate will not be given commission on these orders.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of us.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you're welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example, You may post, '25% off sale at O.N.S Clothing through Wednesday with code GET25'.
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. accounts or company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
3. You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with our trademarked company name.
4. You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes our trademark/s in the page name and/or username.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
* Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims.
* Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. Disclosure should be visible before the jump).
* Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf ; and the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements