Terms & Conditions
Discounts & Vouchers
- Expired discounts and vouchers must be removed from your website upon the day of expiry.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must not be communicated in any means or form to consumers.
- Only official discounts and vouchers communicated by the Affiliate Account Manager may be promoted by an affiliate.
- Discounts and Vouchers may not be promoted as being eligible to be combined with another form of discount.
- Affiliates must update ad copy that features in search engine page results to ensure it is consistent with the latest Phoenix Fitness products, offers, discounts and vouchers.
- Please be advised that brand name bidding restrictions apply to the Phoenix Fitness programme.
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on brand or brand plus generic terms or ANY derivation or misspelling.
- Affiliates are also not allowed to bid on terms where Phoenix Fitness appears in the natural listings in the top 5 on generic terms and not above their own PPC activity. To avoid broad match issues please include restricted terms as negative keywords in all your PPC campaigns.
- Affiliates are requested not to use any domain owned by Phoenix Fitness as their display URL for PPC.
- Affiliates wishing to promote Phoenix Fitness via PPC through use of a landing page should first contact us. PPC affiliates who apply for the Phoenix programme without first getting in touch to discuss their promotion may find that their application is declined.
- Affiliates found contravening these terms may have their commissions declined and face immediate suspension from the programme.
- The Phoenix Fitness program also has a zero-tolerance policy on CSS providers - publishers using CSS will be suspended from the program with all commission declined until listings are removed.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
- We are happy for you to produce your own creative but request that it is kept inline with our style and does not mislead in anyway, anybody found using misleading graphics will have all commission declined. We are happy to produce creative inline with your website or in particular size.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect.
- Please contact us if there is an additional size that you require.
Notice and Action
- Affiliates agree to action and remedy any request that brings them back in accordance with the Phoenix Fitness program terms in no more than 7 UK working days. Exceptions to this rule are at the Affiliate Account Managers discretion.
Breach of terms
- Phoenix Fitness reserve the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.
Please note - upon closure this merchant has a 7 day notice period