Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by Neat Nutrition, the following programme restrictions apply:
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Neat Nutrition’ or misspellings of ‘neet nutrition’ in the URL. For example, www.neatnutrition.com
- Affiliates must not include Neat Nutrition Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, www.neat-nutrition.affiliate.com
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt Neat Nutrition Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/NeatNutrition.
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Neat Nutrition or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
- Affiliates must not post on any official Neat Nutrition social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Neat Nutrition social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Direct linking to Neat Nutrition website from paid social media is prohibited.
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
PPC bidding restrictions also apply on Google Shopping/CSS (Comparison Shopping Service). We request the brand keywords stated below to be excluded from all CSS activity.
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Neat Nutrition
- Neat Nutrition vouchers
- NeatNutrition.com Vouchers
- Neat Nutrition codes
- Neat Nutrition voucher codes
- Neat Nutrition discount codes
- Neat-Nutrition.com codes
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.
We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Neat Nutrition encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Neat Nutrition affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from Neat Nutrition's Affiliate Manager).
Neat Nutrition reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Affiliates cannot use their personal or any other referral codes to provide first time customers with £4 off their first order. Any transactions using other referral codes will not be approved.
Social Content Creators
Please note if you wish to use affiliate links within your Instagram Stories and other social channels, you will need to use #ad as the only valid identifier to be ASA compliant. Awin has a one-page website - Paid for Advertising - which explains how free content can have a commercial relationship attached to it. This can be linked to by any affiliate in order to make your readers aware of how affiliate links work. If you have any questions on this please speak to your account contact. More information here: https://www.awin.com/gb/news-and-events/industry-news/affiliate-links-on-instagram-stories
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the specific programme contact.
Please note - upon closure or for any commission changes, this merchant operates a 7 day notice period.