Free Samples Legitimacy
If free sample requests are determined to be erroneous or come from individuals that are unrelated to the industry and can’t possibly be potential customers, we reserve the right to decline commission in these instances. If this continued, we would also request that the advertising that produced this is stopped, to prevent this happening again. Continuous abuse of this would result in the removal of the publisher from our programmes.
PPC Google Advertising
We do not pay commission on any leads or sales that come via Google AdWords PPC Advertising. We reserve the right to remove from our programmes any publisher that is advertising our company using Google AdWords PPC Advertising. This rule does not apply to advertising on YouTube and Gmail and it does not apply to advertising with Google’s competitors such as Bing and Yahoo. (Meaning that we allow publishers to generate leads using advertising on YouTube, Gmail, Bing and Yahoo.)
Installations sales can be measured for commission in 3 ways;
- A percentage of the sale
- This is only available when we are using revenue tracking software.
- Commission will apply on future sales as well as the initial sale. This rule will be in place for as long as we are reasonably able to track the future sales. Therefore we may at some time in the future, change our tracking or internal systems, which could mean either a temporary or permanent loss in data and functionality.
- Phone call over 3 minutes
- This method may at some point be superseded by percentage of sale tracking. Whether or not this happens depends on measuring the results of how accurate each commission method is.
- Enquiry form
- If enquiry form completions are determined to be erroneous or come from individuals that are unrelated to the industry and can’t possibly be potential customers, we reserve the right to decline commission in these instances. If this continued, we would also request that the advertising that produced this is stopped, to prevent this happening again. Continuous abuse of this would result in the removal of the publisher from our programmes.
We are a UK only business and cannot accept sales and leads from any other country. We reserve the right to decline commission on any sales and leads from outside the UK.
The delivery structure that customers pay is;
£25 for 2 metre roll deliveries
£40 for 4 metre roll deliveries
If a customer orders two 2m rolls and three 4m rolls, they will pay £40 delivery.
Commission is not paid on any delivery charges. Therefore if a customer purchases £100 worth of grass and pays £40 delivery and we pay 8% commission, then the total commission value will be £8.
Content is restricted so that it is appropriate for families. Therefore restrictions include, but are not limited to, adult content, inappropriate language and content/images that include violence. Nomow is a family firm and one of our largest target markets is primary schools. Therefore any content that is associated with the brand needs to not be inappropriate for young children and families.
Any Publisher that is found to have advertise Nomow with or alongside inappropriate content will be asked to remove the content immediately and commission will not be paid on any leads or sales from this. Continuous abuse or mistreatment of the brand will result in the Publisher being removed from our programmes.